Episode 36: Stripping the Varnish

Start from the beginning

Gaku: Are you sure?

Khiry then nodded once. They all went to looking at the screen. The horn honks signaling the test has started.

Robot: Team Ashido & Kaminari, practical exam. Ready, go!

Kaminari & Mina are running to find the exit.

Mina: Kaminari, what do you wanna do?

Kaminari: Basically, run. Even if we’re found the Principal’s small, so I should be able to take care of him with my electricity. Ashido, you shouldn’t use your Quirk! It’ll be bad if you melt the Principal.

Mina: Yeah, right?

Kaminari & Mina then hear a sound as they stopped in their tracks.

Mina: What’s that sound?

Kaminari: It’s not the principal… is it?

The sound of bolts popped off the pipes as Kaminari look up & panicked.

Kaminari: Run!

Kaminari & Mina then started running fast as the metal are falling behind them.

Mina: Kaminari, what’s going on?!

Kaminari: I dunno, but I’m sure the principal’s behind it!

Inside the wrecking ball high over the Practical Exam Area, is Principal Nezu controlling as he is drinking a cup of coffee.

Nezu: That’s right.

Monitor Room
Iida: The Principal’s riding in the crane?!

Izuku: But how is he attacking them…?

Tsuyu: He’s so far away from them.

Momo: It’s probably with his forecasts.

The others looked at Momo.

Tsuyu: Forecasts?

Momo: Yes. What’s more, he probably reached those through sophisticated calculations.

The others then look at Khiry, who somehow knew this method.

Back to the test
Nezu: What chain reaction will be caused depending on what I break where…

Nezu then push the level forward as the wrecking ball destroyed a wall, causing  the debris to hit the pipes.

Nezu: Those calculations are as easy as making a cup of tea.

The pipes then blew up the shortage box, causing it to blow up as the chain reaction causing to destroy more as Mina & Kaminari are continuously running.

Nezu: & you two aren’t noticing…that the paths to the escape gate are getting off one by one. Intellectual-type villains will sit back & watch from the sidelines.

Nezu is laughin madly as he is drinking his tea.

Present Mic(Off-screen): Principal Nezu. Quirk: High Specs. He’s an animal with a Quirk that makes him smarter than humans! He’s a unique being that you won’t find anywhere else in the world!

Monitor Room
Recovery Girl is listening to him laughing as the students are stunned silently at the sight.

Recovery Girl: Humans did a bunch of experiments on Nezu in the past, so in times like this, he can’t help but let out his true self.

Gaku: I don’t blame him… at all.

Back to the testers
Mina & Kaminari stopped for a second.