𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁

Start from the beginning

"Then I started the game, and— ugh, it was hard. At the first slice of the enemy's sword and I died. Each and every time. The first time I succeeded in killing the enemy and I rejoiced! But still, it was so hard to level up.

"So I tried the card I got. You made him into special item and the card to summon him was available in the starter package."

The CTO and the R&D boss look at each other then back at her to nod. "Yes. That card works? Because it's actually a failure, we failed when we did the test." Choi Yang Ju explains first.

Jung Se Ju nods at his explanation then adds some himself. "We made some last minute adjustments to the game algorithm and coding but we didn't test it again. It's our last resort to reach out to him, if he is indeed still inside the game."

Jin Ah rolls her eyes at them. "You are supposed to be the genius ones; how would you know if it works if you don't test it again?"

"Yes, we didn't test it again, but we did some surveys. In fact, we did it a few times." Yang Ju answers her question.

"What did the survey tell you?" She asks again. She catches Jin Woo's eyes as he slowly walks towards the desk and stands behind her.

"That once the card was used, someone helped them, yes. But they couldn't see who helped them. We made him a silhouette but no one came to say that."

"That's because Zinu used his gun then he left. He used the gun in the beginning, then he switched to sword to get closer to the user." Seung Ho chimes in.

"Hence, he met me. And I didn't saw him at first, all I saw was a silhouette. Until I levelled up to Level 10 did I finally saw his face. And since Seung Ho is at the level so much higher than me, he can talk to him."

A weight falls into Jin Ah's shoulder and she sees Jin Woo's hand gives her another encouragement. She casually reaches out and touches his hand on her shoulder, sending shivers to her skin once their hands meet. Her face warms and she pulls back her hand almost immediately.

Right, now is not for that, Yoon Jin Ah! She inwardly scolds herself. Jin Ah turns her focus back to CEO Park once again. She catches the three men in front of her turn to look at each other weighing their story.

"You both seem to know what you're talking about," The CEO starts. The siblings can feel the challenges are coming their way by how The CEO constructs his words.

"But you don't believe us." Jin Ah finishes Park Seon Ho sentence.

"Isn't it too easy for you if we just take your words without confirming it?" He continues.

"What if we have proofs?" She challenges them.

"You can prove it?" Park Seon Ho asks doubtfully.

"Sure, ask me anything about Yoo Jin Woo. No, no, wait. You will think I know the answers from internet stalking. Mind my ramblings for a few minutes, okay?"

The gentlemen look worriedly at Jin Ah but Seung Ho nods assuringly at them. "Let her have the stage, it's better for all of us."

Jin Ah rolls her eyes as she sees Jin Woo laughs at Seung Ho's words.

"What did you remember the last time you met Yoo Jin Woo?"

CEO Park, Mr. Choi and Mr. Jung think about it and shake their head.

"I never met him," Jung Se Ju answers first. "We exchanged places in the game because of the bug. I was free and he was trapped."

Jin Ah's heart squeezed hearing this fact. She looks at Jin Woo, a question in her eyes. The man smiles softly and shrugs.