part 2:A father's anger and fear

As my little Aurora looked at the music box she decided to play the music and she opened the box with her necklace key and pretty soon the soft music began playing as my little girl started singing along the music as the figures of me and my wife danced together to the music:On the wind cross the sea hear this song and remember soon you'll be home with me once upon a December oh grandma thank you for the gift i love it and i hope to see you in paris. My face turned red with anger yet it was pale with fear and i soon approached my little daughter who was smiling staring at her music box and the necklace key and she said:Oh I'm going to go to Paris soon with Grandma I'm so excited. I sat next to her and said: Little one what are you looking so happy and excited for. She looked at me with a soft smile and said with a gleeful tone in her little voice:Daddy I'm going to go soon to Paris with Grandma isn't that wonderful dear Papa?. However she noticed ny pale face and my frown and she said concerned: Papa are you okay? You don't look well your face is pale papa tell me it's not a disease. I was so touched by my little girl's concern that i realized i couldn't be angry with her:Oh my dear little girl I'm fine just ill that's all your papa will survive for he loves you dearly.  She was still concerned and i decided to hug her for my poor little girl needed some comfort:Baby girl I'm fine don't worry I'll be fine. She said:Papa can i go to Paris with Grandma please dear Papa. I immediately paled even more and i said:No my little rose you can't go to Paris and especially at this young age you're a toddler and my mother can't raise you in paris but in here you have me and your mom and your brother and sisters. She looked saddened by this and i softly said:I promise you my little rose you'll go to Paris when you're 11 it's just i fear about You I don't want to lose you my little rose. She was touched by my fear but she said:But granny can keep me safe papa what if that crazy monk comes here Papa?. I immediately pulled her into my arms and hugged her saying:He won't come my dear little rose and if he does fear not I'll protect you from him he won't touch you not on my watch he'll have to go over me to touch you.