Chapter 6

A/N: Hadrian's real appearance on the top.

I wake up in what seems a hospital, maybe a medical area in Gringotts.

Ragnok: Are you awake?

I look at my left and see Ragnok.

Harry: Yes, how long have I been out?

Ragnok: 2 hours more or less.

I nod and then Ragnok takes me to the room we were before.

Ragnok: Okay, first the heir rings, since you aren't emancipated nor of age you can't claim the Lord rings yet.

I nod and see Ragnok take out 5 velvet boxes.

He passes me the boxes, inside each of one there was a ring. I take the first which was all black with the Black emblem in the middle.

Ragnok: If you put two or more rings in a finger they will merge.

I put the Black ring in my right ring finger, then open another box, in which was a silver band with a green emerald, the Slytherin one that I put in my left middle finger.

The next ones are the Potter one, which is a silver ring with a P in the middle that I put in my right ring finger and merge with the Black one. Then the Peverell one, which is a black band with a symbol of a triangle, a circle and a line, that I put in my left middle finger.

Then goes the Gryffindor one, a gold band with a lion with red ruby eyes that I merge with the Slytherin one.

Ragnok: Okay, that's done. Now, do you have any questions?

Harry: Yes, why any of my godfathers or my godmother could take me? Do you know?

Ragnok: Well, first of all, I don't really think that you're godmother knew that she was and with your mother and step-father's wills closed, she wouldn't know.

Harry: The wills are closed?

Ragnok: Yes, Dumbledore closed them, but you as the heir Potter can open them.

Harry: If I do it, what will happen?

Ragnok: Well, there will be a will reading, maybe tomorrow or the day after.

Harry: And do you know if any of the people that has been stealing from me are included there?

Ragnok: I don't think so, but if they are and you want, we can make sure that they don't receive a notice about the will reading.

Harry: Yes, please do that.

With that Ragnok leaves the room for a moment.

Ragnok: It has been done. The will reading of your parents will be done tomorrow at 10AM.

Harry: Okay, now about my godfathers Sirius and Remus?

Ragnok: Well, Remus is a werewolf so the laws of the Wizarding World don't allow him to take care of him.

A werewolf?! Well, maybe he is different of others werewolves I know, I mean he is a magical werewolf, so there has to be some kind of difference.

I nod and signal him to continue.

Ragnok: And, as you can see, Sirius is in Azkaban, the wizards' prison.

Harry: But why?

Ragnok: You don't know?

I shake my head.

Ragnok: He was the one to betray your parents.

What!