🌈

Lucia woke up in Tory's arms.

"Good morning." She whispered.

Tory opened her green eyes and looked at the girl.

"Hey, Lucy. Last night was fun." Tory said.

"I agree."

"Except, you were pretty...loud, considering I had to keep my hand over your mouth." Tory smirked.

Lucia let her mouth hang open. "Shut up!"

"Make me."

"Fine."

Lucia got on top of her and began making out with the girl.

Tory pulled her down closer, the make out session getting heated.

"Tory?" Her mother called.

Tory pulled away and pushed Lucia off of her, standing up.

"Coming, Mom."

Tory picked up a pair of leggings and Lucia's shirt from last night off of the floor and quickly put it on before going to see her mother.

Lucia stood up, wrapping a blanket around her body and shuffled into Tory's room, picking out some random clothes to throw on, leggings and blue top.

She looked around. It was a simple room, not much decoration except for two posters and some pictures hung up on the wall which Lucia assumed were Tory's old friends along with a few pictures of the two of them.

Lucia smiled then turned around to face her bureau with a cute tiara on it.

Lucia picked it up and smiled, observing it.

"That's my tiara. I did a pageant once when I was little and won. I was obsessed with princesses and stupid stuff like that when I was that age, which I know, it doesn't sound like me at all, but I always thought that being a princess would be better than being me. I could live in a castle with a handsome prince or a beautiful princess, of course, and my life would be so much easier." Tory explained.

Lucia tilted her head at the girl. "If I could that your life, I would."

"I know you would."

Tory then walked over and Lucia engulfed her into a hug, the two sharing a kiss before hearing a knock on the door.

Tory pulled away. "Stay here."

She looked through the peephole, then opened it with an eye roll.

"She doesn't want to see you." Lucia heard Tory say.

Lucia stepped out of the room and went over to see her father.

"She's right, I don't want to see you."

"Well, I'm taking you to school. Let's go."

"Who do you think you are coming to my girlfriends' house and trying to take me to school when you haven't bothered to see me in fucking years! I don't even know who you are!" Lucia exclaimed.

"And I apologize for that, Lucia, but I'm not leaving until you get in that car and let me take you to school." Zach argues.

Lucia looked between her dad, who looked impatient, and her girlfriend who was giving Zachary a dirty look.

"Fine, but no talking!" Lucia pointed.

She grabbed whatever she needed, gave Tory a kiss, and left with her father.

The entire car ride was silent, Zach occasionally looking over at his daughter as if he had something to say, but never opened his mouth.

He pulled up right in front of the school.

"Have a good day, Cia, I love—."

She got out of the car, slamming the door, Hawk waiting for her.

"Who is that?" Hawk asked.

"My fucking dad." Lucia replied.

"Oh shit." Hawk walked up to the car.

"What're you doing?" Lucia asked.

"Hey!" Hawk knocked on the window. "Open up!"

"Hawk, stop."

Zach rolled down the window. "Can I help you, young man."

"Yeah, you can actually. If I ever see you go near this young woman ever again, your sorry ass is getting beat. Now go."

Zach took one more look at his daughter and rolled up the window before driving away.

"You didn't have to do that, Hawk."

"Well, anything for my best friend."

Lucia sighed and they walked inside.