CHAPTER 4

"Okay! Time for the second round!" Midnight announced.

Izuku Midoriya vs Shoto Todoroki

Tenya Iida vs Y/n Sabishi

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Mina Ashido

Katsuki Bakugou vs Eijiro Kirishima

***

"How is he even able to break his arm that much?" you muttered when Midoriya was carried past you and out of the arena.

"Tenya Iida from class 1A vs Y/n Sabishi from class 1C! Start!"

Using the time he took to charge up, you filled the air with tiny little crystals. As Iida started to run, he immediately slowed down.

"What?" he panicked, looking at his engines.

"First time?" you asked, going to fight him in hand-to-hand combat while retrieving your crystals into your arms. "Don't worry about it."

"But, I-" he stuttered, still very stunned.

"Yeah, yeah, let it all out," you said, flipping him over your back and off the arena.

"Iida is out of bounds! Sabishi wins!" Midnight announced.

You closed your eyes again. 1...2...3...4...5.

"You have it back now," you informed, pulling Iida off the ground. "Great match."

"What is this?! It looks like a girl from General Studies is taking down Hero Course students without a problem!" Present Mic yelled.

You glared up at the commentary box. Are you kidding me?

Though Mina fought desperately, she lost to Tokoyami.

Bakugou won by attacking Kirishima when he couldn't keep his hardening up anymore.

***

"Time for semi-finals!"