8

Episode - 8

"They're practically filming a drama together"

Y/n was sitting in her place, and suddenly Joo Young sat next to her with a heavy sigh.

Y/n side-glanced at him.

"What happened?" Y/n asked as the teacher started the class.

"Umm, I... I have done a big mistake," Joo Young said, fidgeting with his fingers and then ruffled his hair in frustration.

"What?" Y/n whispered, as they should be listening to the class.

"I took Jarim's phone without her permission," Joo Young quickly said, and Y/n's eyes went wide.

"Yah," she nearly shouted, earning some side-glances from students in front of her.

"Jarim doesn't like people touching her things," Y/n explained, rubbing her forehead.

"I... I just wanted to check her wallpaper," Joo Young said, trying to explain his intentions regarding couple goals.

"Okay, don't worry. Just give her some time," Y/n said.

"Umm, she said, 'let's break up,'" Joo Young revealed. Y/n turned to him and stared at him blankly, then turned back to the front.

"Y/n," he started, but Y/n interrupted.

"I can't do anything in this. Try to message her," she suggested. 

AT THE CANTEEN

The girls entered the canteen and noticed the boys sitting at a table. Joo Young had empty coffee bottles scattered everywhere. The girls decided to pretend not to notice them.

"Yah, Wang Ja Rim," Joo Young called out with a fierce voice that grabbed the girls' attention. However, the moment Ja Rim looked at him, he took a step back and refused to make eye contact.

"You," he instead pointed a finger at her, "should check your KakaoTalk." He said and rushed out of the door, shutting it with force. He returned and said, "that was the wind."

Ja Rim just ignored him and proceeded to buy herself a snack. Y/n picked up a snack and a bottle of Sprite, then went to the counter to pay.

IN THE HALLWAY

Y/n and Ja Rim walked in the hallway as Kyung Woo approached them.

"Yah, Wang Ja Rim, honestly, Gong Joo Young didn't make that serious of a mistake, did he? Did you have to go as far as breaking up?" Kyung Woo asked.

"Then you, what would you do if he secretly accessed your game account and took all your equipment and money?" Ja Rim asked.

"I'd beat him up, of course," Kyung Woo replied, while Y/n facepalmed.