Chapter 30 - "oh and you do?"

Start from the beginning

"Hey, dumbass, what are you doing on the ground?"

"*snore* callate quieres~" Still, with my eyes closed, I slapped anything in front of me, such as someone's ankles.

"You don't tell me to shut up! get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm awake!" I jump up, "ohh you're all back.... NOW LET'S EAT!!!! a TRAGARRRR!!"

"Whose child is that?" Midoriya says, pointing at a short child standing with the frown of an old grandpa.

"Oh, he's our cousin's child. kota common greet everyone." One of the pussycats says.

Midoriya walks up to the kid that radiates 'don't come near!!!' But who am I to stop him? "I'm Midoriya from U.A High school's hero course. Nice to meet you." The next thing the little boy was too pure to not appreciate, he hit Midoriya right on the balls.

I started laughing "le poncho las pelotas! jajajajajajajaja!"

"Precious brat♥" Bakugo says beside me

"jajaja eyy are you having baby fever? that's just your Own copy of a brat jajajajja!"

"What you SAY!!!! Shut your trap, remember I'm not talking to you!! scarass!!"

"You just talked to me smartass! tan pendejo eres?! jaja!"

"!---"

..............

We went to eat after we unpacked our bags and everyone gabbled their food like pigs, including me. Iida suggested that we take a splash at the hot springs after we finished. This was the first time since we met that I agreed with what came out of his mouth.

"uhhhgg~ isn't this relaxing~~"Uraraka says, getting her body soaked in the hot steamy water.

I take a big gulp, not expecting to get naked in front of each other.

"Common y/n get in, take the towel off its fine we won't bite or judge." Momo assures me

"it's not that but this- oh well." I throw my towel to the side and walk down the water as I do. I feel eyes all around me. "Are my scars or body amazing you guys? *chuckle*"

"Oh no-no! it's just you have more around your body and a big one threw your chest? '' Momo says

" And I noticed the once going down your neck but now I can see that it goes all the way down your chest. -rabbit" Tsu states along

"Don't worry about it ughhhh~~ Que aguita~ the water is really relaxing every part~~~" Thinking that this calm sensation and relaxing time was going to last, all my assumptions were wrong.

The wood wall separating the boys' and girls' hot springs made loud stomping noises that caused my ears to twitch. "Vale Madre urgh!" I grab my towel, wrap it around me, and parkour my way up the wall, seeing the little grumpy kid on top I tell him, "Let me take care of this." He walks away, rolling his eyes. I looked down from the other side of the wall, looking right at no other than Mineta. When he reaches the top, I slap his face "Chupa pito--ahhh!!!" Unexpectedly he dragged me down with him, my hand clenched onto my towel to keep it from flying out. My eyes squinted closed, waiting for the impact to hit the water, but instead I felt an arm behind my back, and another behind my legs. Opening my eyes, I stared at a bare chest looking up. I'm faced by.... Bakugo's shocked expression. "uhhhh...." I peek around his shoulder, and every boy is once again left in shock or blush, quickly noticing my stare. They sink down into the water and yell.

"Pervert!!"

I get offended "Moco?!! Me?!--"

"y/n!" I hear Shoto yell running on the water in my direction with concern, "bakugo let me take her out-."