PROLOGUE

"You came" sabi ni Dareios habang naglalakad ito patungo sa kanya

"Of course" sagot naman ni Yveeren habang kumukuha ng wine

Pumunta pa talaga si Yveeren sa Europe to attend the Masquarade Ball that held by his business Partner Dareios Leander Dwyer. He was not really like a crowded place but for business he would take a risk.

"Well, enjoy the party" Dareios said habang sumipsip ng red wine at umalis din to entertain the other guest

The place has a lot of people halos lahat mga businessman kasama ang kanilang asawa, of course pumunta rito ang mga business man not to attend the party but to talk about business, when it comes to business lahat gagawin.

Yveeren was walking through the place when an irrestible scent filled his nostrils. He close his eyes for a minute and enhale the air in his sorrounding. He followed that scent at dinala siya no'n sa likod ng isang babae na abala sa pakikipag-usap sa ibang guest.

She was wearing a beautiful floor lenght gown, it fits so right in her body. He stared at her while walking in the other side para makita niya ang mukha nito. His world almost stop as he seen her face. She was so pretty-no, beautiful-no,she was so gorgeous as hell, Fuck! He can't describe the beauty by this goddess.

She has a curly brown hair, matangos rin ang ilong nito ang her red lips na para bang nang-aakit iyon sa kanya. His mouth watered for a taste. And her beautiful blue eyes didn't escape from his sight.

Fuck! What happened to me? I really should look away because if I didn't I'll be possess by her beauty. sabi ni Yveeren sa sarili

Umalis siya sa lugar na yun habang di pa siya nawala sa sarili, pumunta siya sa may pool at kumuha ng wine. He close his eyes to feel the cold air of the night but the image of a beautiful woman appear in his mind.

FUCK! He cursed under his breath. He think he was really possessed by that woman.

DREINA was freaking bored now, sipping her third glass of red wine. She was just finished talking some business man. Kung hindi lang sana siya sinama ng kanyang magulang sa party na to, this wouldn't happened. Wala ng ibang ginawa ang magulang niya kundi ang makipag-usap sa mga business man, she's not really into business because she likes to paint even more.

She almost lost all of her energy when she hears what her mother says. Get married? NO!NO!NO! Her Father told her that he already chose a man for her but she didn't say na pakakasalan niya ito. No way! Hindi siya papayag na pakakasalan niya ang lalaking pinili ng kanyang ama lalo na sa lalaking di pa niya kilala at hindi niya mahal.

I'm just twenty-three for god's sake. I am not marrying anyone at a yooung age, shit.

Dreina knows exactly that her life would be ruined if she follows what her parents want. Ever since she was a child, halos kontrolado ng ama niya ang bawat galaw niya. But no! Not this time, siguro dapat din niyang sundin ang kagustuhan niya sa pagkakataong ito.

"Dreina" lumingon siya nang tawagin siya ng kanyang ama at pumunta sa kinaroroonan nito

"What is it dad?' she ask nang nakarating siya sa pwesto ng kanyang mga magulang

"I want you to meet Mr. Yveeren Dmitriy Heroux" sabi ng kanyang ama nang siya namang pag angat ng ulo ng lalaki

Her blue eyes meet the beautiful red eyes of the man her father introduce. She stared at his magnificent red eyes and it felt like she was being sucked intro the depths of them. Nagbaba siya ng tingin ng dumapo ang kanyang mga mata sa mapupulang labi ng binatang kaharap niya. Oh God! This man should be in jail for possesing me by his handsome face.