La Vie En Rose

Sooo, I revamped my old My Hero Academia OC and actually gave her more information as a character. She doesn't have much of a backstory just yet or anything like that, but she has a name and a quirk now.

She doesn't have a costume yet and I didn't want to draw her in her uniform, so she's simply wearing her casual attire.

Here is Yukiko Suzuki!

Quirk: Rose Tinted Vision

Quirk Information: After touching another living individual, she can create feelings of love within them and can cause them to become devoted to whatever she made them fall in love with. Everything in their surroundings will become brighter and more cheery, as if they are seeing things through rose-colored glasses. The first touch (when her quirk is activated, of course) will start off mild, but the more often she touches the person while it is activated, the more intense your devotion to whatever you've fallen in love with will become.

Quirk Drawbacks: Using it for too long can cause her to become exhausted and she could even possibly faint from it. She has to touch the other person to affect them. If the affected person was to be given a solid slap across the face, then they could snap out of it. She has to be thinking about what she plans to make them fall in love with in order for it to work.