introduction

Life is always amazing you learn things the more you grow and you get to make decisions on that as well but it gets complicated when you have people that dictate the way you live it...

"Konke kwenzeke ngoba ku'vutha ngaphakathi imbewu yenu nobabili tchala ngamanzi bese kuzolunga"

This has been what I was told in my dreams for the past 5 years I literally broke my virginity and that where it all started and when ever I had sex I would hear these exact words until I stopped

Let me take you on my journey.

Thingolwenkosazana Jabulile Ngubani I'm 22 I'm a daughter of a farmer Manqoba Ngubani and Thobile Khumalo-Ngubani I know right mama kept her surname to get her father's blessing but still didn't work I will get to that part of the story some other time I got three older brothers Zikhali 32 and twins Langalibalele and Londisizwe they 27 well I'm the last born and only female well my brother's have done week for themselves too the twins own clubs and hotels and Zikhali has two construction companies and Al's has shares in a surgery well that's it for now I'm currently based in the North which is in North riding I live alone in some complex and I kinda hustle for myself if I might say I kinda studied culinary and I know own my own kitchen at Joburg and I got a carwash nyana vibe at Soweto I never wanted to study accounting as my parents wished so that kinda put a strain in our relationship.