Off to school, ab hain cool

Start from the beginning

"In your presence, bhaiyya, Even forest is Ayodhya for Us.." Lakshman said casually, but his words vibrated across the room. At that time, the brothers thought that this was just due to Echo, but later they will understand that this was a prediction from nature's side.

"Then what, my dears?" Ram asked affectionately

"Are we good enough? I mean, you are the best, bhaiyya, but what about us? Will WE be able to match the excpectations of our parents, of our Guru, our Praja and- Well, the list continues!!" Lakshman exclaimed

"We dont think we are as capable as you are bhaiyya, not even 1/10000th part of you....." Bharat said dejectedly

"My brothers are the best." It was a statement. Not a question, nor exclamation. Just a clear cut, confidence filled statement, to which the others had to nod.

The sons of Dasharth, though from different mothers, and technically step-brothers, shared a bond that many 'Own brothers' dint.

The 4 of them stared out of the window, to stare at the nature's beauty, enjoying each other's company.

Speaking of nature, lets have a look at the land of nature and Wisdom, where we have our heroines growing up

MITHILA

***********

Raja Janak seerdhwaj, the ruler of Videha, sat on his enormous throne, and glanced at his beautiful wife Sunaina seerdhwaj, his dear brother Kushadhwaj seerdhwaj, and his kind Sister-in-law Chandrabhaga Seerdhwaj

And of course, his adorable daughters. He loved his daughters, 2 of them who were technically his nieces, but he loved them like his own. 

But this wasnt the scene 2 years ago.

Janak was married to Sunaina since long, and even his brother was married to Chandrabhaga since long, but neither of them had any children

And many of them believed this to be the reason of draught in Mithila since 12 long years, but the seerdhwaj men were firm on their decision.

They wont remarry and cheat on their respective wives.

And maybe this was the reason, that even gods were forced to show mercy. Once, when janak was ploughing the field with a golden plough, his plough was struck to something. 

Or rather, SOMEONE INSIDE SOMETHING.

When dug, It was found out that it was a..... Box.

And when opened, the box emitted a glow, and then, A sweet little baby girl was found inside it.

'Her eyes were captivating....' Janak thought now. Sunaina, who loved children but dint have any of her own, picked up the little girl in her arms with motherly affection, and hugged her close to herself.

Thats all...... The land which was barren since 12 years, now became fertile.... IT RAINED!!!! If this girl was magical enough to make a barren land fertile just with her presence, then how good would it be if she was with them? Forever?

"Sita...... That will be her name..... Sita Seerdhwaj, My daughter....." janak immediately announced, holding the little Bhoomija in his arms.

Sita was a lucky charm. Whole Mithila, including the royal family believed this. And here was yet another proof to believe this. After just a month of Sita's birth, It was discovered That Chandrabhaga was pregnant. this was like 'Sone pe suhaaga'.

"Sorry.... I couldnt bear any children for you, My lord...." Sunaina would usually tell him, but he never agreed to her words. It wasnt her fault, firstly, and then, Sita and Kushadwaj's to-be child was theirs as well, wasnt it?