"Sapnap I swear- I will come in your room right now and drop kick you if you don't shut up"

"Okay, chile" Sapnap laughed "Like seriously, what happened there? I thought she's gonna choose either one of you, does she have a secret crush on Wilbur?"

"Idiot, why would she let us court her if she likes Wilbur. That doesn't make sense" Dream stated making him look more into the situation

Alex snapped his fingers "Oh! I do remember the- the thing she said like a while back" he said having an idea "when she was like 'You should stop fighting or I will choose Wilbur'"

"Wait she said that?" Sapnap asked

"Yeah she did"

Sapnap laughed "Well you two messed up real bad, you should actually stop the beef and be buddy buddy again if you actually want her to like you. Fighting with each other will get you nowhere" he lectured them "The Smp meet up in London is gonna happen tomorrow and you two need to clear up with each other"

The two went silent

"Yeah I know I'm a genius, you should follow my advice"

-_-_-back to you and wilbah suut-_-_-

"This is the third time that has happened to me, I don't know why" Wilbur complained trying to open his brocken door "last time I was streaming aswell"

You laughed watching him just kneeling infront of the door trying to fix it with just a card "Use a harder one Will, so if you insert it in the hole between the do-"

"WHAT?!" he shouted cutting you off

You let out a chuckle like you're so done with everything realizing what you just said "Let me finish first Will!"

AYO Y/N SUS
SUS
Y/N WHATABRE YOU-
WHATTT
AYO??? 📸🤨
?????????

You laughed seeing chat's reaction "Chat let me finish first! Holy shit" you said "As I was saying! Use a harder card so if you insert it in the hole between the door it won't bend and break inside. Get it?!"

Will chuckled "Mine is already hard enough"

"Good then get it in" You said watching him

"Ohmygod! It's so close!"

You laughed "Fix it Will! WOOO"

"Is this what the 'date' is going to be? Just me fixing the door while you give me support" He laughed "Well that's cute, I have a supportive girlfriend"

"I'm not your girlfriend Mr. WilburSoot"

Will then suddenly turned around looking at the direction where the camera is "Did I just got rejected on stream?" He asked "I've been rejected 29 times chat, and Y/n is the 29th"

SeaaaQuackitySimp_ donated $10!
Damn y/n, first you rejected Q and Dream and now Wilbur? ✋🤨

HannaHavens donated $10!
Idk about y'all but I'm the only person y/n didn't reject 💅💍

You held the bridge of your nose "What is happening"

"Actually y/n, what do you think about the meet up Nikki said to you?" Will then asked making you widen your eyes because you thought it was a secret from the fans

But you acted cool "Great, it's a great idea. Me and Alex are going"

"That's awesome" he stated still fixing the door until we heard a click as the door slowly swung open, Will turned around with a shocked face "I DID IT!"

You soflty clapped your hands "Congrats! You're finally free after- what 30 minutes?"

You two continued on to the stream just chilling and talking to each other, after the stream you can finally get to rest. You sat for like two streams so you're tired and you need sleep

You stood up from your chair stretching your arms as you walk to your bed, as you just laid down you immediately fell asleep.

~~~

You woke up and immediately grabbed your phone looking at the time

5:37am

"How did I wake up so early?" You asked yourself as your eyes drifted to the notifications

'3 missed calls from wilbysoot'
'5 missed calls from Alex is short'
'1new message from Alex is short: I'm now at the airport y/n! sent 3:23am'

You stared at your screen confused "Airport? What the fuck does that mean?"

You immediately tapped around your phone calling Alex's number

"Good morning" he greeted

"Hello good morning... Do you need me? I saw your miscalls" you asked him "And what's with the Airport thingy? Are you actually in a plane?"

He went silent for a second "Don't you remember? It's the smp meet up today in London" he said