"Oh, wow, baby. Why are you staring at me like I am a suspicious husband?"

"No, I know you won't cheat on me, but why are you messaging each other?"

"Read it. He is asking if how long will the training be. I don't know why he is asking me, though. I just told him to talk to Jeha."

"Okay."

"That's it? No follow-up question?" He asked.

"None. I know you are always telling the truth." I cupped his cheeks. My husband is too good for me. Well, he is lucky to have a sweet, beautiful wife too—the kindest ever.

He let me finish the whole glass of water and wiped the side of my mouth. "Sleep now. I am excited for your check-up tomorrow."

I am excited too. Mommy Ira, and Daddy will go here straight from their out-of-the-country trips. They will accompany us to the hospital. That's how supportive Aidan's parents are.

I climbed on top of him, making him grunt. "Why? Am I heavy?" He would normally hug me right away when I was on top of him, but tonight he focused on grunting first. It's like he intentionally wants to make me feel that I am heavy.

"Says who? You are not. You just pressed on my balls too much."

"Like this?" I put a lot of weight on his crotch.

"So naughty. Are you trying to seduce me?" He grinned.

"Hey, you are so dirty. Look at my tummy. Who will be seduced using this body?" I asked him. It's not proportion. These past few days, I have hated looking at the mirror. I feel ugly.  My skin is so dry. Mommy Ira will come here tomorrow. I will look older than him. He is like a vampire. He is not getting old. His skin is so perfect too. Damn! 

"Me, of course. You are so sexy in my eyes. Super lovely. You have to sleep now, though." He big spooned me. So comfortable. I feel so safe always whenever I am in Aidan's arms. I feel like even monsters will back off when they see my husband's death glares.

Because of him, my college days were so smooth. He prepared everything for me. He made sure that there were no blocks on my path. And because of that, I am so thankful for him.

My love for Aidan is getting deeper and deeper. He made me this way. I can't imagine my life with no Aidan.
I always said way back that if I were to choose between a sweet guy or handsome, I would always choose the sweet one, but I was so blessed to have both. I met the sweetest and most handsome guy in the world and made him my husband and the father of my kid.

I giggled on his chest.
"What are you thinking?" He asked with suspicious stares.

Of course, you. My head is filled with Aidan.

"Nothing, baby. I was just craving for something salty."

"Salt?"

"What a lousy joke?!"
Not funny.

"What do you want then? It's late already. Do you want me to make milk for you?"

His question is so innocent, but my mind is imagining different milk.
How about milk from his Milkies?
Oh, shut up, Reese. This is not you. I was battling with my brain again.

"I said I want to eat. The bbq popcorn Luke bought last time. I want it."

"Baby, did you see the time? We have sauteed veggies there. I can heat some bacon for you too."
My husband bargained.

"No, thanks. I'll just sleep."

"But you said you want to eat." He looked at me.

"Popcorn. I don't normally ask for something this random, but you can't even give it to me. Let's sleep. I am okay now. Let's just buy tomorrow."

He really did agree. "Okay. Sleep well, my baby." He should at least make an effort.

Other husbands would go running and search for their wives' cravings, but mine offered another food. The hell.

He fell asleep first. I messaged mama. I asked him what he does when he has this craving at night.

"Just suck a cock." He replied.

"Ma, I am serious."

"Ask your husband. It's an obligation."
What a big word.

"He asked me to eat vegetables instead."

"Oh, that's sad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eat veggies, then. Be healthy, Reese."

"Luke bought a delicious popcorn last time. I don't want to disturb him because his shift has ended already. I will look bad probably."

"Let me handle it. I'll call that Luke. Consider it done." Mama told me.
It's a good thing that mama supports me with this. He has overcome two pregnancies already. Earlier, I was just thinking of eating. I don't know why I have this strong urge to eat popcorn now. At least, I was not asking for something weird. It's too easy to buy. Aidan can just ask someone to buy it for me. No husband is really perfect in the world, not even Aidan. I reminded myself.

I was just browsing my phone when mama messaged me that Luke was outside the house already. I slowly got up to get my treats.

I opened the door to see Wook holding a paper bag. "Luke asked me to give you these. He is parking the car."

"Thanks, Wookieeeee! You da best!" I smiled.

When I turned my back, I met my husband's dark aura. How the hell did he wake up?

I smiled nervously.  "Let's eat? Hehe."

A/N: how about angst again? Kidding.
Chapters are quite calm these past few days 🤣🤣🤣