I can't be mad at him for long. I just got back my lost memories of him, and I want his pregnancy to be healthy as possible -No stress and no crying like this. He clung to my arms again and sat on my lap. He is so heavy. Damn.

"And baby, last night, we ate popcorns, and Luke bought some juice for us too. They watched a movie in the car. I want to invite them to a movie inside, but I think you will be mad so I didn't. We watched horror first, but it got so scary, so I asked Nikki to change the movie. I think he found Coco boring, so he fell asleep. I was so full last night. I asked him to wear bestie pajamas too. I thought he would say no, but he agreed to it. So, I called you and showed you the picture. Then, I posted it online. I didn't read the comments, but I hope there's no negative thought. What if people say that I am getting fatter? Am I fat? I am not, right? Baby?" Reese keeps talking about everything that happened to him last night in detail. He even shared the struggle of putting a pillow division on the bed and how he woke up meeting Nikki's deadly glare. No one can glare at my wife.

I want to be mad at Nikki, but Reese seems to like him so much after announcing that they are best friends.

"And baby..." Shit! He is not done yet.
"Nikki said it might be twins because my tummy is bigger than normal."

"But the ultrasound is just one, right?"
I asked him.

"Wait, where is the ultrasound? I think mama has it." He said.

"Twins would be nice, baby. One or two, it's all the same. I will love it if our baby is healthy. So how about you rest first? I don't think you had rested enough there." He is still full of energy.

"Nikki can still visit here, right?" The way he asks me gives me the vibe that he will not accept no for an answer.

"Okay, but with conditions -no touching. Even if you say you are married, the fact that no one can touch you except me remains the same. No one is allowed to touch these sweet cheeks. These hands are for mine too. Be a good wife to me."

"I always am."

"Says the one who touches the other guy's crotch."

"Baby!" He warned. "It's too embarrassing. Would you please stop mentioning it anymore?" He begged.

~~~~~~~~~

Reese's POV

Weeks have passed, and tomorrow, we will finally have a gender check for our baby. Would it be a boy or a girl? I don't really mind. I hope we have two.

I am almost done with my second trimester, but my morning sickness is just showing up. It was late. From what I have read before, it should start in the first trimester. Mine is weird, though.

I woke up feeling thirsty. My husband right here beside me is sleeping soundly. I got up, and he immediately caught my hand. I swear Aidan's reflex even sleeping is to the highest level.

"Why?" He asked with his sweet bedroom voice.

"I am thirsty."

"Wake me up next time." He pecked on my forehead and got up to get water.

This is life...
I just sat on the corner of the bed, waiting for my sweet husband.

I checked his phone because why not. Aidan and his dad message each other a lot. I think his dad is the calmest person I know in the mansion. He rarely gets mad. Wait, he is exchanging messages with Jacob too.

I didn't open it. I asked him instead when he entered the room.

"What's between you and Jacob?"