"daddy i don't wanna go back" he said "you ain't gone go back drac' go get yo shoes" he told him, kayden ran off to find his shoes.

𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝗿.

"are we going to go and shoot my other daddy?" kayden asked, his momma told him that kentrell was crazy and wanted to shoot his other daddy.

"no, we going to shoot both of them and that ain't yo other daddy" kentrell cleared his throat, connecting his phone to the aux and pushing his gun under the seat.

"i don't wanna shoot mommy, i love her" he began to sniffle "we ain't gone kill her we just gone make her think we is dude calm down" he told his oldest.

"o-okay" he wiped his tears and sat back in the seat.

#1 babymomma

bd😩
i'm finna bring him back

#1 babymomma
you just got him..

bd😩
mane i said what the fuck i said.

#1 babymomma
whatever kentrell
read.

𝗡𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

kayden knocked on his mothers door before seeing his other daddy "you got stuff to get, in here" he snatched kayden up.

he suddenly shivered seeing a big ass draco to his head, he began to slowly put kayden down after seeing kentrell's face. "you been putting paws on my baby?" he asked.

"no what the fuck is you talking bout man" the big man stomped and kentrell immediately began firing, draco stumbled back seeing his daddy fall.

he began to bend down, touching it with his finger and then licking the blood "kayden! oh my god baby no!" nisha yelled grabbing kayden and also her finances.

"you wan' die too?" kentrell turned to her "please don't make her fall dadd- kayden stood there shocked as he watched his mother fall.

"daddy when am i going to hell and seeing mommy?" he asked, chewing on his mcdonald's fries "you not going to hell dada yo momma not either, she going to that hospital and imma let you see her when we can go okay?" he asked.

kayden nodded picking up his chicken nugget, kentrell reached over into his 6 piece and grabbed a nugget causing him to beep the horn.

"nigga— get off me cause you doin too much" kentrell started to put kayden in the passenger seat but he wouldn't go and started screaming.

"IM SITTING HERE DADDY!" He yelled "Aight then stop playin with me like you can't share, damn you fucking stingy as hell" Kentrell mugged.

"Didn't you take mommies life for yourself?" He asked smartly putting fries into Trells mouth "Don't tell nobody else that shit" His father replied.

"I won't, i'm not a snitch bitch"

"Draco stop allat cussing and get off me so I can drive, you don't wanna go back to my house?" Kentrell asked him. "Are my brothers there?" He asked.

"Yea lil nigga, i'll take you to the store before we get there put yo seatbelt on" He told him "Ok daddy"

//

"Miri, you ate?" Kentrell asked, he nodded "Who gave you food?"

"Big booey" He pointed over to the couch where jania was still sleeping.

Taylin was in the kitchen grabbing pots from the bottom cabinet and banging them together "Taylin stop" Kentrell went to the kitchen, taking the pots from him.

"Daddy" Kayden said "Da!" Kamiri jumped onto his dads back almost making him fall "Kamiri stop doing too much" He took him to the living room and sat him down where Jania was.

"Daddy" Kayden followed him around "Mane tay get yo ass over hea!" He saw Taylin with a fork chasing Kamari around, he thought he had just put Kamari on the couch.

He took the fork from taylin and draco watched as his brothers made his daddy ignore him, he was mad, very mad and he wanted to do something.

He snuck away from the scene before going upstairs into his fathers room and looking under the bed. "Bingo" He smiled and grabbed the gun.

He didn't know if it was loaded or not though but he saw his daddy hide it and he knew it made his mommy and other daddy fall so it would make everybody fall.

Kentrell's heart dropped to his ass once he saw what draco was doing.. "DRACO!" He yelled taking the gun from his 5 year old.

"What" Draco asked. "Is you out yo damn mind, what you tryna do kill everybody in this bitch?" He asked, his son shook his head no "I was just trying to make you guys fall" He replied.

"You don't touch this okay, if you touch this you gone die and you never gone see nobody again" He told him "I was just trying to ask you a question but you were too focused on them" He mugged his brothers.

"You can be jealous of yo own brothers, they smaller than you aight? You gotta be calm and not go to tryna kill somebody so quick" He said.

"I wonder where he gets it from" Kentrell turned around  seeing Jania patting her head "Shut up befo' i kill yo ass" He mugged her.

"You will not bring your ghetto here" Jania mumbled grabbing a water from the fridge. "Gimme a hug son" He said before Draco wrapped his little arms around Kentrell's body.

"I love you aight?"

"Yes because i'm your favorite"

The End.

How y'all feel about them mfn kids?

Who y'all think it is that's tryna pick my girl Jania up, that mfn girl a lil slow so..