"damn it." he says and passes through the wall.

i still can't believe i'm seeing his ghost.

after changing, you peek the door open only to find an empty hallway. shit. you cursed, running outside your room and to the living room.

there he is, watching television with your parents. "y/n? are you hungry? we left some of our dinner in the fridge." your mother said.

neito then looks at you with a grin. "your parents were laughing loudly from upstairs so i got curious." he says.

"y/n? you look like you've seen a ghost. you can still eat what's in the fridge right now." your father said which made neito laugh.

"a handsome ghost." neito said and you smiled weakly at your parents.

"ah yes, i'm feeling kinda hungry." you said and went to the kitchen.

you heard neito laughing as he followed you to the kitchen. you opened the fridge, bringing out the leftovers and closed the fridge. you heat the food, leaning your back on the counter and glared at neito, who was sitting comfortably on the table.

he gives you an innocent look. "what?" he asks.

you really can't talk back to him right now so all you did was glare at him. you take the heated food and sat across him.

you kept glaring at him whilst eating. "you know what you look like right now? a very cute angry pomeranian since you have similar features with your brother."

you leaned forward and whispered, "you're lowkey saying you also find my brother cute. that's kinda fruity but that's fine, i kinda support it too." you said and he wears the most horrified expression.

you bit your lower lip to stop yourself from laughing. "even if i were to like a man, i would've just married myself instead of your bull-like brother. i mean, i look way more better that him." he says and posed.

"i'd say katsuki is more handsome just so i can say i look pretty as well." you said with a shrug and he deflated.

"y/n who are you talking to?" you heard your mother said from the living room. shit. it was neito's turn to laugh at you.

"nothing! i was just memorizing something." you lied. you heard your mother hum and you sighed in relief.

"what a great liar you are." neito said and you didn't answer him this time.

"she's ignoring me again!" neito said in a sing-song voice as you stood up to wash the dishes.

"i'll wait for you in your room." he said and when you look back at him, he was already gone.

going back to your room, you saw neito laying on his stomach on your bed, flipping pages of a photo-book.

you sighed and closed the door behind you. "what are you doing?" you asked and sat on the bed.

"just some cute toddler pictures of you. oh look! your front teeth are missing!" he says and laughed, muttering how cute you looked like as a kid.

"that's katsuki."

"oh. i take that back." neito immediately said and frowned, flipping through the pages.

"wait, you can touch things?" you incredulously asked.

neito just realized it and looked at you with widened eyes. "and why do you look so surprised?" you deadpanned at him.

"well, i never noticed until you mentioned it." he said with a shrug, continuing to scan through the photo-book.

"how did you know you were a ghost?" you suddenly asked and neito stopped flipping the pages and began to think.

"when i tried to open a door but everyone was freaking out that the door knob was moving." he says and you didn't know if you wanted to laugh or feel sad about it.

"i'm sorry you had to go through that..." you said while your lips were quivering, your mouth wanted to laugh so bad.

"just laugh." he says and brings his gaze back to the photo-book. you cleared your throat, moving and twisting your lips to stop yourself from laughing any further.

"we should try scaring people." you suddenly blurted.

neito looks at you with excitement. "that sounds fun!" he cheers and closed the photo-book. "let's try scaring that bull-brother of yours!" he exclaims and you frowned.

"stop calling katsuki a bull, you're practically saying i'm a bull as well." you said and neito shrugs.

"you also look scary when you're mad but at least you don't look like someone who screams 'die! die! die!' all the time." you chuckled at what he said.

"hey, can i come with you to school tomorrow?" neito asked with pleading eyes. my puppy eyes are gonna work. neito thought as he stared intently at you.

it's working! neito cheered as he saw your expression.

"no."