Stephen, now alive and back, glanced down at his forearm, creating the time loop spell once more before looking up at the entity in front of him.

"Dormammu, I've come to bargain."

"You've come to die. Your world is now my..." he stopped at the middle of his sentence, he started to realize that he was repeating what he had done seconds ago. "What is this? Illusion?"

"No. This is real." Stephen simply replied.

"Good."

He moved backwards and Stephen watched as realization fell upon him. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could let out any words, three spikes protruded out suddenly from the ground, impaling Stephen and killing him instantly.

Once again, the spell did its job and returned everything back when Stephen has first created the spell. The next thing Dormammu knew, Stephen was alive once again and was gliding back down on the sphere in front of him, unscathed.

"Dormammu, I've come to bargain." he said once more, in the exact demanding tone.

"You've..." he stopped once he realized that everything repeated itself once more. "What is happening?"

"Just as you gave Kaecilius powers from your dimension... I brought a little power from mine." Stephen declared before lifting his arm to show him the time loop he had created around it. "This is time. Endless looped time."

"You dare!" The entity growled, his voice rising in volume while he lifted his arm up in the air.

"Oh..." was the only word Stephen could say as Dormammu's hand landed upon him, crushing him. After a few seconds, Stephen reappeared once more, greatly infuriating the purple entity.

"Dormammu, I've come to bargain."

"You cannot do this forever." Dormammu said to him with an exasperation seeping from his tone.

"Actually, I can. This is how things are now. You and me, trapped at this moment... endlessly."

"Then you will spend eternity dying."

"Yes. But everyone on Earth will live." But as he said it, all he could think about was Lenore, and how he might not be able to see her again after this.

"But you will suffer."

Stephen closed his eyes, shaking off his thoughts before his gaze drifted back towards the giant entity in front of him.
"Pain's an old friend."

Dormammu once again opened his mouth to fire a powerful blast at Stephen, disintegrating him once again as he could not conjure a pair of mandalas to protect himself at the right time.

Stephen spawned back immediately right after.

"Dormammu!"

Before he could say the rest, he was once again impaled with three rocks protruding suddenly beneath him.

"I've come to bargain!"

Seconds after he returned again, Dormammu sent a large sphere upon him, crushing him from where he stood.

Dormammu! Dormammu! Dormammu!

Everytime Stephen reappeared, Dormammu would use different spells, he first impaled him once again, then strangled him with large tendrils coming out of the sphere he was standing on. But despite everything he threw at him, Stephen came out alive and unaffected.

But it was tiring Stephen, from using a prolonged spell and trying to keep up with Dormammu and his spells. He was getting weak.

The entity sent down powerful purple blasts that Stephen was able to deflect and shield himself against until the last one knocked him back.