He makes me feel more comfortable with my real face.....I like that about him...

Then I went into the kitchen and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on, and acted like I had been watching. Then as if on cue, there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened, to see a fidgeting Tubbo. He was tapping his foot up and down, till he saw me. He hugged me tightly and said, "I thought you died Boo..."

I hugged him back, I had missed having a friend around to talk to. Don't get me wrong, Lexi is great, but it's hard to open up to family sometimes and I just needed my best friend....Tubbo. "I'm sorry I made you worry... I wasn't feeling too hot, but I'm better now."

He pulled away and looked at me. He smiled, and I welcomed him in. We sat down on the couch and that's when he asked, "So what caused you and Tommy to go back to 1929?"

I looked at him with a questioning look, for I really was clueless of what he meant. "Y'know....the great depression."

I chuckled lightly, "Oh nothing, I was just a little stressed ou-"

That's when I had fully processed what he'd said....and Tommy?

"Wait what to you mean, 'Tommy'?" I asked giving him a puzzled look.

He sighed as he began, "About two weeks ago, I found Tommy crying on his sofa at almost 11 at night. I had come through his window- per usual- and he was just sobbin. I checked up on him every day for about a week and a half. He promised he'd tell me what was going on, but he never did and I didn't want to push it. Eventually he started to lighten up, and now he's perfectly fine. But then, around the time he was getting back into his normal groove, you stopped showing up at work....buy you appear to be doing fine now, so you should probably call him and say hello."

I was....shocked. I didn't know our little talk had hurt Tommy as much as it hurt me. Though it took me a little longer to break, he had broke right away. Meanwhile I'm still broken....and he's......moved on. "Why? Did he say he wanted to talk to me?"

"Well, no..." I sighed in disappointment as he began, "...but whenever I'd come through his window and wait for him to wake up, he'd sometimes mutter your name, or another name that kinda sounded like yours."

"What was it?" I asked curious.

"Boorista....or sometimes it was "my Boorista....kinda weird if you ask me." He said laughing slightly.

Boorista.....so he was thinking of me...that's comforting...

I smiled at Tubbo and yawned as I said, "I'm a bit bored, put on a movie and I'll make some popcorn."

He nodded and grabbed the remote browsing through movies. I went to the kitchen, and quickly made some popcorn. When I returned back to the couch he had started the movie. I passed him the bowl of popcorn and went to get blankets. I put one over him and he muttered a thankyou. Then I laid down on the other couch, with my own blanket, quickly dozing off around 6:12pm in the middle of the movie.

Once I was in a deep sleep, I woke up in the now familiar field. Then it got darker and the field grew, same as before. I tripped and fell on my way to the mountains, then the cave, and then....the split paths. This time I heard what the voices said, but was still unable to tell who they belonged to. Then one called out, "You stupid homo, get your ass over hear..." and then it was followed by a long bang. The second voice was softer as it said, "I dont know why you hide your eyes, they're pretty....come with me..." I didn't even have to think about it, as I knew exactly who both voices were, however I went down the second path as I said, "T- Tommy?!" A few moments later at the end of the tunnel I saw a beautiful blond haired boy, with baby blue eyes, and an adorable smile....Tommy......I guess there was light at the end of my tunnel....and mine was Tommy.

Tubbo POV

It was around 6:15pm when I noticed Ranboo had fallen asleep. Then around 6:40, his aunt Lexi came out of her room and said, "Hey Tubbo, watch him for me will ya? I'm gonna head out with Nelly, and I'll probably be gone for a while. Feel free to stay over, and if your gonna invite anyone over, keep the numbers low. Thanks!"
I didn't even get to respond, as she had already ran out the door, locking it from the outside.

I was fine with staying over and plus, someone really did have to keep an eye on Ranboo. That's when I heard him mutter something, "....T- Tommy?!"

And a minute later followed mumbling that I couldn't exactly understand, but something about tunnels and light. Odd.

But, it was then that I knew, what was wrong. Though I didn't have all the details, I didn't need them. Theese were my two best friends I was dealing with. I knew them better than I knew myself at times.

I put two in two together, and I knew what this was about. I had been busy teasing them about each other, and hoping they would fall for one another...that I hadn't noticed they were doing it all on their own.

They had been falling......and in more ways than one.

1,642 words
Thanks so much!
Oh and there will be Tommy POV in the next one :)
Thanks again!!!! <3