Important interruptions

Start from the beginning

James shoved his glasses up his nose, put out by the man's instant hostility, but when Fleamont set a hand on his shoulder, he tried to relax.

"He's like that all the time. With everyone." His father whispered to him, and James nodded in understanding.

Whilst his parents weren't directly involved in Order affairs, Fleamont often sat in on meetings to remain in the loop as to what was going on, and the messy haired boy couldn't be more grateful of that now.

"Will Sirius be joining us?" Cyrus asked.

"He should be." Remus shrugged, "But you know how they are."

"Then I suppose we should begin..."

Out in the Orangery, there were far more pressing matters that Sirius felt he needed to address than turning up to his first Order of the Phoenix meeting. Like the even skin tone of Ellie's neck that needed littering in all the shades of purple. He knew her lips well now, her tongue an old friend that always willingly met his, and a hunger in him had flared for more. More touch, more skin, just more of everything. The old Sirius was very slowly rearing his head again, the Sirius that had been before Flora, but only because the beautiful girl was so safe to him.

And she made him feel good too - not rushed, not pressured, not out of his depth. Ellie had a way of making sure he was okay sexy, it was never awkward, nor killed the mood. She'd break off to kiss his cheeks, then look him dead in the eyes, cup his face, graze her thumbs along his jaw, cock her head to the side, and wait. Sometimes Sirius would get too caught up gazing at the way her cheeks had flushed, or how her lips were a brighter shade of pink, and forget to tell her he was okay, but it was those moments that were even more heavenly. It was those moments where those three words were always threatening to fall out of his mouth, for them to never yet make an appearance, which only had the handsome boy trying to prove his love ten times harder when he pulled Ellie back towards him.

Which was exactly what was happening now as he trailed a line of kisses up her jaw and to that spot right below her ear.

"You can't do that." She breathed when his teeth grazed her skin. Sirius pulled away immediately, circling the pad of his thumb over the exact same spot, and his eyes spoke his question before he got the chance to properly, "'Cause I don't want to have to explain it to anyone that might see."

Groaning for dramatic effect, he collapsed forwards on the bed, but ultimately would never complain. He knew what it felt like to be pushed into something you didn't want. Especially in these sorts of circumstances.   

Burying his face into her pillows, Sirius heard Ellie chuckle lightly as she smoothed one hand up his back and into his hair. Sirius groaned again, twisting his head to the side so he could look up at where she was sat right beside him, grinning that toothy grin of hers. Who can argue with that smile anyway? His heart clamoured in his chest, a smile of his own formed, and he was sure he could physically feel the way his pupils dilated as wide as possible.

Because he was overwhelmingly besotted with her. He always had been to some degree, but this was a euphoric addiction that had him spiralling into madness, he was sure. There was no possible way for anyone to adore anyone more than the way he adored Ellie Gryffin and those big sea green eyes that spoke wonders.  

But in less than two weeks she was moving to France.

"Repeat after me..." He began, rolling over to prop himself up on his elbows, "J'ai marché dans la merde de chien."

And Ellie copied him with accuracy despite having almost no knowledge of the subject, for he'd been trying to teach her the basics. Sirius grinned wickedly.