𝟎𝟏𝟕 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; continued.]

now playing

now playing...

𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐢 - 𝐈 𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬

your room was almost pitch black with the exception of your phone screen lighting up your face as you bounced from app to app hoping to take your mind off of your worrying. sometimes too much thinking did little good for you at all.

as you laid underneath your warm weighted blankets your eyes slowly fluttered and soon, you grew entirely too lazy to keep them open fully. closing them like this felt like peice at last after the long brewing storm and still you felt that you were still listening out for a knock, ring, beep or buzz.

and there it was, almost as if you'd summoned it yourself. you heard that knock and instantly your eyes did the reverse of before now open and awake.

you slowly rolled out of bed rubbing your tired eyes with a hand before you made it downstairs heading towards the door with wonder in your breaths.

you wondered what he had brought.

you wondered how to thank him and most importantly, you wondered how cute he'd look with his hair matted to his head like a little duckie.

your footsteps slowed as you made it to the front door closing your eyes with a deep breath and holding back a smile as you tugged it open.

the door opens revealing a dripping wet mitsuya and a dry bag of your favorite fast food.

he stood there, shirt stuck to his body and water running down the sides of his face with lashes that danced as his eyes slowly blinked to take in the sight of your face. water coated his lips and trailed down his perfectly sculpted chin leaving him breathless and flustered.

he couldnt think of any words to say as he was embarrassed that he had presented himself like such. the male wiped away left over rain drops with the back of his hand a breathy laugh escaping those divine lips of his that he used to give you charming smiles.

you stared back at him brown eyes filled with conflicting emotions. a part of you felt guilty that you had made him walk in the rain and yet, another part was amused by his presence and the funny way his pants sagged as he waddled up to the door playfully tilting his head at you with one eye open.

again water dripped down from his lilac hair but he didnt mind it. he didnt mind at all as he only cared about that godly smile of hers.

she blushed at the sight of him covering her face with a gentle shaking hand as he cleared his throat and then almost hoarse like his voice came out in a lowered whisper one that she was all too familiar with.