cheating and pregnant

Is a amazing afternoon

Naruko POV

My boyfriends are coming back to late from work and today I'm going to follow the just wait Uchihas .

Sasuke POV

Today I'm going to see my new girlfriend and have s#x with her and tomorrow I'm going to break up with Naruko bc she is not especially.

Itachi POV

Today I'm going to see my boyfriends and have s#x with him and tomorrow break up with Naruko .

Later night

Naruko POV

So right now they are going to work and I send a bodyguard to see itachi and I'm going to see Sasuke .
So I'm to follow Sasuke to work .

Sasuke POV
Right now I'm in Sakura House and her parents open the door and Im going to Sakura room.

Naruko POV
I was shock that he stop in Sakura House and not the company and I got up to the window to Sakura room and see them having s#x I was crying and then heard sakura tell Sasuke when is going to break up with me and Sasuke say tomorrow and I say okay tomorrow I'm going to be ready.

Sasuke POV
Sakura ask when I'm going to break up with Naruko and I say tomorrow

In the house

Naruko POV

Got home and see his bodyguard that send to follow itachi and she asked him was him in work and the bodyguard say no he was in Neji House and Naruko was shock that him to Naruko went to get room and cried non stop until she fell asleep and Sasuke and itachi we're back with marks ok around there body .

Itachi POV

I went back home mark all around his body and sees Sasuke with marks and he was shock that he is cheating on Naruko to . So itachi got close to Sasuke and ask if he was cheating to Naruko and he nodded and then he ask when I'm to break up with Naruko and I say tomorrow and say tomorrow to and the when we are inside the house we went to are room and see Naruko was crying And I was shock and Sasuke to  and then I ask Sasuke why was she crying and he didn't know so we leave her alone and take a shower and then sleep.

Next morning

Naruko POV

Wake up and see the Uchiha and she was mad and here actitud was cold she step up and Sasuke and itachi grave her arms to stay with them but Naruko didn't stay she was if and grave close en get in the shower and the Uchihas we're surprised at her actitud .

Now down stare
Itachi and Sasuke were ready to tell Naruko they they cheat on her with their best friend

Naruko POV
She walk down stare to see the both Uchiha sitting and Naruko look hot bc she is going somewhere her clothe

Naruko POV She walk down stare to see the both Uchiha sitting and Naruko look hot bc she is going somewhere her clothe

Like that and the Uchihas we're blushing and jelly of her clothes.

Sasuke POV

I was shock of what she was wearing ok so we tell her that we cheat on her and itachi and me were shock bc she was not crying and the she tell us to get out of the house me and itachi we're sad that she didn't cry

                      Will continue