Aladdin Revealed

The next day was a very special day for Jasmine and for Prince Ali. The sultan was going to announce that Jasmine had found a suitor.

"People of Agrabah! My daughter has finally chosen a suitor!" The sultan proudly announced to the crowd who cheered. I was inside waiting with Jasmine, my triplet cousins, my mom and dad; uncle Joshua and his decoys and Sweeney. Prince Ali went up the steps to where Jasmine was. I was wearing blue Arabian clothes for the occasion and it didn't show my tummy.

"Jasmine?" Ali called out.

"Ali, where have you been?" Jasmine asked excitedly.

"Jasmine, there's something I got to tell you." Ali explained.

"The whole kingdom has turned up for father's announcement!" Jasmine led Ali on to where the curtain was excitedly.

" No. But, Jasmine, listen to me, please. You don't understand..." Ali protested as she put his turban on.

"Good luck!" Jasmine smiled.

"Prince Ali Abawa!" The sultan announced.

The crowd cheered excitedly. I even cheered him on as he waved awkwardly to the crowd.

Suddenly, a swirl of clouds were in the sky and a blast of wind terrorized the crowd who gasped in anxiety. The roof broke and I got down, scared and worried. Sweeney wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"Bless my soul. What is this? What? What is this? What's going on? Oh, my goodness, what's happening?" The sultan stammered as his clothes magically disappeared and he was in his underwear.

"Father!" Jasmine worried.

Cackling was heard and Jafar was transformed into a sultan; his robes were ivory; with red and orange.

"Jafar, you vile betrayer!" The sultan snapped.

"That's sultan vile betrayer to YOU!" Iago fired back from on top of the betrayer's shoulder.

"Oh, yeah? We'll just see about that!" Ali pulled out the lamp from his pocket and he realized it was gone! "The lamp...!"

"Where is it, bud?" My dad asked worried.

"Stephen, Jafar has it now!" My mom realized.

"Finders-Keepers Abooboo!" Jafar taunted.

I saw a blue blob of a genie carrying the menagerie. I screamed in horror. The people from below were running for their lives. I saw Abu as an elephant and a magic carpet. My dad, my mom and Ali mounted the carpet to stop the genie from what Jafar ordered him to do.

"Genie! No!" Ali yelled.

"Sorry, kid...I got a new master now." The genie said sadly.

"Jafar, I order you to stop!" The sultan commanded fiercely.

"Ah, but there's a new order now—-my order. Finally, YOU will bow to me!" Jafar proudly fired back.

"No way!" I yelled bravely. Outside, I was brave enough to speak out against Jafar but inside, I was shaky and scared. Sweeney went in front of me; a protective hand on my shoulder.

"Not to vermin like you!" Sweeney growled.

Aunt Mary, Mom and the other women protested Jafar's order.

"No!" Rani stepped forward to protect uncle Joshua and there was another woman in a military uniform with black hair in one braid, and blue eyes, protecting my cousin. Her name is Sarah Alder. She is a General in the Witch's Army based in Fort Salem, Massachusetts and she lived for over 300 years.

"NOT TO A COWARD LIKE YOU!!" My uncle thundered; he had his scepter pointed directly at Jafar; as did his other decoys. My dad had the quarter-staff, and Anakin and Obi-Wan drew their blue lightsabers.

"We will never bow to you!" Jasmine defiantly snapped.

"Boy am I not surprised!" Iago squawked.

"If you won't BOW before a sultan, THEN YOU WILL COWER BEFORE A SORCERER!!" Jafar bellowed. "GENIE!! My second wish—I WISH TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL SORCERER IN THE WORLD!!!"

Jafar laughed maniacally as the thunder clapped.

Ali was trying to stop the genie but to no avail.

"Genie, stop!" He shouted.

"Ladies and gentlemen, a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!" Iago announced proudly.

The genie transformed the deranged royal vizier from a sultan to a sorcerer; his red and black clothes became more extravagant and jagged and he had a new snake staff with him. We all trembled.

"Now, where were we...ah, yes, abject humiliation!" Jafar crowed as he magically waved his snake staff, forcing all of us to bow.  "Down, boy!"

Rajah lunged for the newly minted sorcerer and he transformed the tiger into a cub.

Jafar lifted up his snake staff to both Jasmine and uncle Joshua's chins.

"Oh, sorcerer; oh princess! There's someone I'm dying to introduce you to!" Jafar teased.

"Don't even think about it, pal!" My dad shouted to defend uncle Joshua.

"Jafar! Get your hands off her!"Ali yelled.

Prince Ali, yes it is he
But not as you know him
Read my lips and come to grips with reality!
Yes, meet a blast from your past
Whose lies were too good to last
Say hello to your precious Prince Ali! Jafar sang as he exposed the prince. It was revealed that Prince Ali was really Aladdin! My eyes widened in shock.

"Or should we say, Aladdin?" Iago mocked.

"Aladdin?!" I gasped.

"Ali!" Jasmine asked confused.

"Jasmine, I tried to tell you...I'm just—" Aladdin was beginning to explain but Jafar cut in; turning Abu from an elephant to a monkey.

So Ali turns out to be merely Aladdin!
Just a con, need I go on, take it from me!
His personality flaws, give me adequate cause
To send him packing on a one-way trip
So his prospects take a terminal dip
His assets frozen, the venue chosen is the ends of the Earth!
Wheeeeeee! So long! Jafar sang as he magically banished Aladdin and Abu to the ends of the earth into a rocket ship. My parents and the magic carpet followed them.

"Goodbye, see ya!" Iago chimed in.

Ex-Prince Ali!!! Jafar waved goodbye to the rocket ship holding Aladdin and Abu and then he laughed insanely. We all were scared and helpless now as the sky turned red.