~The revenge plan~

I joined the class WhatsApp group and noticed that my classmates found a Twitter post with me. 

It was a picture of me in first grade. Under the picture it said "How well you ate in that picture... that's probably why you look like this" All my colleagues started laughing at me.

Nanno, in case you didn't know, I can take revenge...

The next day I went to school, and everyone looked at me and gossiped about me. I saw Nanno.

I went to her and "I apologized."She: How cute when you have the world at your feet!Me: How nice to make fun of people when you...A girl with a red bow appeared. Her name is Yuri.Yuri: Do we have drama?Nanno: Yuri, this is Jane.Yuri: OOoOOOO nice to meet you!Me: Nice to meet you too!Yuri: You look like a different girlMe: yes and what's with that?Yuri: You may become my friend if you want.

Me: No thanks! I don't need friends to kill me or include me in their plans! 

Yuri and Nanno are gone. Now it's clear I need a good plan.

Ok, so what I know about Nanno:

- she likes to expose teenagers

- she is a kind or karma

- she is not human

- her enemy is Junko

-BFF: Yuri

What I know a bout Yuri

-she likes to k!ll people

- she likes to annoy Nanno

- she likes to expose teenagers

- BFFs: Nanno and Junko

I need to find out more about Junko and get closer to her!!

I am lucky to know how to enter the school database. When I was in 8th grade I was passionate about computer science, so it's easy. :))

FOUND IT!!

She is older than me with only 1 year.

Ok. My plan is:

1. I have to get close to Junko

2. I'll try to find out more from her about Nanno and Yuri

3. I'm trying to get closer than Yuri to Junko 

4. Heheh secret...

I know the plan is really hard because Junko may be a difficult person. I will take me a lot, but if i can get closer to her it would be perfect.