"Love, we live in the same building" Jennie said.

"Yah! I do too" Krystal said.

"Then why the two of you are arguing in the first place?" Chaeyoung asked and laughed.

-----

"Why the sudden meeting?" Krystal asked when she arrived at the headquarters.

Momo, Wendy, and Seulgi are already in there, they are just waiting for Jennie.

"I don't know. Boss called, she said to gather the team so I called you guys" Seulgi said.

"Maybe we'll taked about tomorrow's mission, Jennie said we'll have a meeting about it once the big boss approve it" Momo said.

Wendy shrugged, she doesn't now why she was there because she isn't part of the field team.

"No, I meant the big boss, not the boss bitch" Seulgi said.

"pfft" Krystal laughed.

Yes, they call Jennie the Boss Bitch since she always act so bossy when there is a mission, Jennie knows it and doesn't give a damn so they were cool with it.

Then minutes later Jennie arrived, they sat around the table waiting for their boss. Everybody was doing their own thing, Seulgi is still checking the club's security camera still studying the nook and crannies. Momo was playing on her phone, and the rest was just on their phone.

The five of them almost jumped in surprise when the door opened, they didn't expect this, all of them have their guns out pointing to who they thought was an intruder.

"Relax, breathe" Yoona said.

"Boss?" Wendy asked.

"The one and only" Yoona said.

"You aren't on the computer!?!" Momo shouted.

"we didn't expect you to come here personally" Jennie said.

"Well, this mission is important, and the most dangerous so far" Yoona said gesturing her team to sit down.

"Why am I even here?" asked Wendy.

"We need you for back-up just in case. You'll be working with Joohyun tomorrow so I need to brief everyone for the mission" Yoona said.

"Joohyun? you mean Irene Bae Joohyun?" Wendy said.

"Yes, and I know about your past so please be nice to her, Wendy" Yoona said.

Now there are some teasing eyes looking at the young doctor, she the most mature in the team so she's always the victim of the team's childishness especially Seulgi and Momo.

"Okay, enough of that" Yoona said.

"proceed, boss" Krystal said.

"So, my wife and I-"

"Wait, you have a wife?" Jennie asked.

"She has a wife" Krystal said.

"Okay. I do have a wife. Let's not use someone's iconic dialogue in here" Yoona said knowing where the conversation is going.

"Oh" Jennie said.

"Okay-"

"What's taking you so long?! It was hot outside!" Chaeyoung said surprising everyone when she opened the door.