"We haven't even started yet" Nancy gritted her teeth, she's annoyed, she's pissed, she's mad at the girl in front of her.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry but you're wrong. It's over, why? Because I'm not a stuck up bitch like you, my parents love me, I do well in school, I got nice friends, I have a best friend who will always be by my side and I have Jennie Kim" Chaeyoung said.

Nancy didn't answer, instead she just looked down. Nobody inside the room can see her face.

"I pity you Nancy, you're still young, we're still young. You can still start your life over, and if you are decided, I'd be willing to be your first friend. 'Cause I guess nobody has the courage and the initiative to be one to you" Chaeyoung said sincerely.

She figured that instead of giving Nancy the taste of her own medicine, why don't she do the unimaginable and offer Nancy, friendship? Because basically, that is what missing in the girl's life.

Friends.

And the girl isn't that worthy for her to finally show the true Roseanne Park.

"So, if you'll excuse me, Nancy. Classes are about to start. You should go" Chaeyoung said kindly, she walked to the door to open it, she knows that some of her classmates are outside already.

"Park Chaeyoung" Nancy called.

"Yes, Nancy?"

"I hate you" The girl said.

"I know" Chaeyoung smiled.

"I'm glad you know" Nancy said.

"Hmm." Chaeyoung hummed before she opened the door.

She was surprised to see Krystal and Jennie at the door surrounded by the other students.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Rosie!"

"Are you okay?" Krystal asked.

"Did she-" Jennie couldn't finish what she was about to say when she saw Nancy in the middle of the classroom.

"YOU-"

"Jennie. Don't, she didn't do anything. We just talked" Chaeyoung said.

Students automatically stepped away and gave way when Nancy started to walk outside of the classroom.

"See you around, Nancy" Chaeyoung said.

"hmm" Nancy hummed without looking that surprised everyone.

"What the hell happened?" Krystal asked.

Chaeyoung just shrugged and pulled Jennie inside the classroom and sat on their respective seats, Krystal followed and the rest of the class.

-----

School hours passed by smoothly that others didn't notice that it's almost home time. Jennie and Krystal were fighting over Chaeyoung. The two were arguing about who will walk the tall blonde nerd home.

"I'll walk her home! you had your turn yesterday!" Krystal said, she misses her bestfriend and just because Jennie and Chaeyoung's relationship is getting better it doesn't mean that Jennie can swiftly snatched Chaeyoung from her.

"You walk her everyday, dumbass!" Jennie said.

"Yah! I'm not a dog! I can walk home by myself. And I'm going somewhere so no need to accompany me!" Chaeyoung said.