Chaeyoung looked at the hand then on Jennie. On the other hand, Jennie Kim slowly reached out to caress Chaeyoung's now reddened cheeks. Her unbelievably warm hands felt comfortable, her thumb brushes against Park Chaeyoung's chipmunk cheeks.

"Thank you" Jennie said sincerely as she could while looking at Chaeyoung.

Then she smiled. And Chaeyoung wished to stop the time. As they stared deeply on each other's eyes and slowly lean towards each other. Chaeyoung doesn't want to think anymore and just closed her eyes.

She waited.

Then Jennie's lips landed on the tip of her nose.

Ugh! The disappointment, but it was more than what she expected. Jennie might have felt her dismay and let out a soft chuckle.

"I wanted to kiss you on the lips but I might not be able to stop. You are also hurt so I was just being considerate and I promised to be a good girl" Jennie said as Chaeyoung melts on the crook of her neck because of embarrassment.

And after that night, Park Chaeyoung can consider herself as a successful admirer.

-----

"So?" Krystal asked while she was leaning on one of the locker doors waiting for Chaeyoung to finish collecting her books.

"So? What?" Chaeyoung asked back while Krystal gets the books from her.

"What happened?" Krystal asked.

"What happened to what?" Chaeyoung asked.

"To the both of you?" Krystal is starting to get tired of Chaeyoung's childish attempt of brushing off the topic.

Park Chaeyoung knows that Krystal will eventually give up whenever she starts being inquisitive but this time was different.

"Nothing" Chaeyoung finally said.

"Nothing?! I don't believe you! She told me through the phone that you asked her to strip! Then she slept in your house, in your bed, beside you! And then nothing happened?!" Krystal frustratingly laid out all the possible reasons to contradict the answer that 'nothing happened'.

"Soojung, nothing happened, okay? Stop being a pervert first thing in the morning" Chaeyoung said.

"So, you didn't surrender your v-card?" Krystal asked softly and in an almost disappointed tone.

"V-what?" she asked.

"Your V card!" Krystal repeated.

"What the heck was that?" Chaeyoung asked.

Krystal looked at her unbelievably, like they are friends for years already and this nerd girl is still innocent?!

Krystal smirk naughtily, she put her lips closely to Chaeyoung's ears and whispered the meaning of the V in v-card.

"WHAT THE HELL JUNG SOOJUNG!" Chaeyoung shrieked and Krystal just laughed her ass off at her best friend.

Chaeyoung was shaking her head like the naughty thoughts will fall, tried to dust it off with her hands like it was dirt and the unwanted new knowledge will just roll over the floor.

"It did not happened!" Chaeyoung shouted and walked leaving Krystal still laughing.

-----

Chaeyoung went inside their classroom not waiting for Krystal. When she stepped inside, the door closed and she heard the lock. Inside the room are unknown students, or should I say, Nancy's minions, and of course the queen herself sitting on a chair, waiting for her.

"Good morning" Nancy said.

Chaeyoung decided to just stay quiet. It would be easier, she doesn't have to fight it would be a waste of time and energy.

"You know my dad owns a lot of property, some aren't recorded. I have this favorite land, a vast one near the ocean, somewhere far from here" Nancy said out of nowhere.

The girl stood up and walked towards Chaeyoung, then walked encircling her, twirling her locks.

"Now, how long do you think it will take people if they were to find your cold body after I throw you in the ocean?" Nancy asked.

Still she didn't answer.

"Oh, right... the sharks might eat you already" Nancy said and then laughed maniacally.

-----

"Krystal Jung" a voice said.

Krystal stopped from laughing and looked at the girl who called her. She shook her head and swung her arms around Jennie Kim which surprised not only the girl but also the students who witnessed the weird gestured that she did.

"Yo! Mandu cheeks my friend!" Krystal said excitedly.

"Are you drunk?" Jennie asked while she glared at the Jung for calling her mandu cheeks.

"No, but, I'm quite disappointed in you my friend" Krystal said.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

Then Krystal whispered her the things that she discovered about her and Chaeyoung.

"Yah! You piece of shit!" Jennie shouted and still Krystal just laughed.

"YAH too you weak shit!" Krystal laughed.

"I was being considerate" Jennie tried to reason her way out.

"Considerate my ass!" Krystal said.

Jennie shook her head, there is no use in explaining herself if Krystal Jung is like this so she just let her. Maybe it's time to fix her friendship with this Ice Princess. They have been working with each other for a year now and not once they talked like this so she's happy to be finally opening up to this girl. And the fact that they make a good team.

"By the way, where's Rosie?" Jennie asked when Krystal was done laughing.

"oh, she left me and went to class first" Krystal said.

When the two of them reached the classroom, both of them looked at each other. A lot of students are outside the closed room. The students automatically make way for the two of them. Krystal tried to open the door but it was no use because it was locked.

Both of them were about to kick the door when it opened.

At the door is Chaeyoung, unharmed.

And inside the classroom is Nancy, standing in the middle of the classroom, with her head down, staring at the floor.

_______________________

Hello ヾ(^∇^) We are almost done! Thank you, Loves ❤️