It was Chaeyoung's bag...

It was still in school! Chaeyoung never leave anything behind. Then something shiny caught Jennie's eyes. When she bent down to get it, it only added to their worries.

Chaeyoung's eyeglasses was on the floor. And in an instant both girls ran outside the room calling for the tall blonde nerd's name. They both shouted as loud as they could while running through the corridors hoping that someone would shout back. Not caring if the guards would hear them or if there any guards at all then where the hell are they?

"Let's split up" Jennie suggested.

Krystal always complains how Jennie orders her around but this time she got no chance to do so. She badly wants to see Chaeyoung now, she doesn't want to think about things that will make her worry more.

Krystal was thankful she knew all the nook and crannies inside their school. Since she doesn't want to be negative she just want to assume that Chaeyoung went to their secret hideout and fell asleep waiting for her, she left aside a very important clue though, Chaeyoung left her glasses in the classroom. She's completely blind without it.

----------

Her whole body was aching so bad but she doesn't give any damn about it. There is only one thing that goes in her mind. If anything bad happens to Chaeyoung she would flip the school upside down and make those bitches pay.

Jennie Kim already have a suspect on who could it be.

Nancy McDonie and her minions.

Jennie checked and searched all the toilets since it's the number one favorite place of the bullies. She wasn't sure and she doesn't want to assume but there could be a possibility that Chaeyoung is being bullied.

Jennie is shaking in anger and the fact that it is pitch black wasn't helping with her sense of direction. She almost bumped on a wall and knocked a trash bin. A phone lit up and she was suddenly sure that Chaeyoung is close by. Krystal's name along with a picture appeared on screen.

Soojungie 💕calling...

Jennie wants to throw the phone, her insides were churning in jealousy. Yes, she jealous. She's been admiring the tall blonde nerd since she saw the girl four years ago when Park Chaeyoung transferred but then Krystal turns out to be friends with Chaeyoung and from then on tried her best to just admire her from a distance.

Jennie sigh and answered the phone...

'Chaeyoung!' shouted Krystal through the phone.

"This is Jennie. I found her phone in the trash but I don't see her yet. How about you?" Jennie said.

'She's not in the rooftop either. Where are you?'

"I think I'm near the cafeteria" Jennie said after she looked around.

'Jen' Krystal said panting she was running all the way to the cafeteria.

"Jung-"

"There is an abandoned comfort room near the gardens. I hope I'm wrong but that's the only place I can think of right now!" Krystal is already in front of Jennie and without thinking both ran towards the place that the Jung mentioned.

When they reached the door it was locked from the outside and they cannot find the key not something to open it so even it doesn't help both of them still tried to forcefully knock and hit the door.

"Chaeyoung!" Krystal shouted while pounding on the door.

"Soojung... help me" someone cried at the other side of the door, they heard some soft and weak tap on the wooden door.

Krystal felt like her whole body froze.

Jennie had been in countless of missions with Krystal Jung but she never saw the girl like this. Krystal was panting, she's scared and shaking and her fist was curled into a ball. There are a lot of emotions and Jennie Kim knows that this girl beside her can definitely kill someone.

"p-please Soojung... open it I-I'm scared" they heard Chaeyoung said while slowly and weakly tapping the door.

Krystal wasn't talking and Jennie is also burning with anger. She badly wants to kick someone and she knows that the door is a perfect candidate.

"Krys, snap out of it and tell Chaeyoung to move away from the door" Jennie said calmly but she sounds really deadly right now.

"What are you going to do?" Krystal lost her ability to think straight right now and it was only adding to Jennie's frustrations.

"I'm going to kick this fucking door down. So if you could please tell her to move away " Jennie's voice sounds like it came right through the devil's mouth and Krystal knows not to oppose the order.

"Roseanne, baby, move away from the door. We're going to get you out of there" Krystal simply said.

They didn't hear any reply but they heard a shuffle. Without hesitating, and that she's angrier because of what she heard. Jennie kicked the door open. She didn't mind her aching body, all that she's thinking right now is to save Chaeyoung.

The doorknob broke that causes the door to open. Krystal ran inside first.

"Chaeyoung!" she shouted.

Chaeyoung stared at Krystal and then to the other that she cannot figure out but one person crossed her mind before she pass out.

"J-jennie...."

______________________

Hiiii! Hope you are enjoying reading this! Again, sorry for hurting Rosieposie, Loves 🥺