chapter one: measure tape

you were a fashion designer in korea and you would usaully design clothes for kpop idols

you were a fashion designer in korea and you would usaully design clothes for kpop idols. you had a close friend, yuri who worked with you.

"y/n, remember wayv?" yuri asked you. you nodded. "why are you asking?" you added, curious. "oh well, one of the wayv members, lucas is going to be our model next week," she informed you. "oh that's pretty cool!" you exclaimed in excitement. you knew about wayv and nct, and you of course supported them, but you didn't really fangirl over them, since you didn't have time to admire them.

"arent you a big fan of them, yuri?" you questioned the younger female. she giggled. "yes indeed i am," she answered proudly. you scoffed at her before nodding. "also, im sure lucas has seen your other designs because he wants his clothing to be made by you," she added.

you were surprised. "really?" you replied. she nodded with a big smile on her face. "my friend is going to be with lucas wong! you'll be so close to him...lucky!" she then pouted.

you chuckled. "and i think that's for the best...you'll probably sexually harras the poor man," you stated. she hid her face using her hands. you rolled your eyes and chuckled. you were 21 and yuri was 19

you then remembered something. "since i'll be the one to design his clothes...does that mean i'll have to measure him?" you asked. the younger nodded at you in response.

a week passed and he arrived and you would be lying if you stated that lucas wasnt attractive.

"goodmorning mr. wong! i'm yang yuri! this is y/l/n y/n, the one who will be measuring and designing your clothes!" yuri exclaimed excitedly. lucas chuckled. "thank you miss yang."

you led him into the room where you'd normally do the measuring. you took your tape measure, lucas couldnt help but steal glances at you. he couldnt help but think how attractive you were to him.

you started to measure him, you could feel his eyes on you. you mentally gulped, nervous. lucas noticed and he smirked. "is it okay if i call you by your name?" he asked, breaking the silence.

you looked up at him. you smiled and nodded. he smiled back. "so y/n—" he started and you couldnt help but suddenly love your name. the way your name sounded coming from his mouth.

the way he pronounced your name just took you on another level, like you were in a trance all of a sudden. "—how long have you been doing this sort of thing?" he asked you while you measured him from his head to his feet.

you hummed for a second, thinking. "ah, well i've been doing this since 17," you told him. he was amused and impressed. "that's pretty cool," he said. you smiled and went back to measuring.

"please straighten your arms," you politely asked him. you measured from his shoulders to his hands on each side.

"and you? how long have you been an idol?" you questioned him. "since 2019, before that i did modeling," he answered you. you were becoming very interested in this man.

"that's quite interesting, mr. wong," you responded. he giggled. "lucas, please call me lucas," he told you. you nodded while measuring his waist. "okay, lucas."

however, you sat down infront of him and your shirt showed some cleavage, making lucas gulp mentally. he was hard.

you then looked up from writing down the measurements in your notebook and couldnt help but see the bulge in his pants. you looked up at him.

and with you looking at him like that, all alerted and shocked, he smirked and crouched down to your level.

"y/n...help me out this once...it'll only stay between the two of us," he said lowly. "u-uhm— what do you n-need?" you asked him. "dont play dumb y/n, you made me hard and i need you to fix it," he stated.

since you yourself was turned on by this, you agreed on helping him. lucas smirked and he got up, approaching the door and locking it. he turned around and he walked towards you.

you couldnt help but stare at his perfect figure. he was now infront of you and you stayed seated. your hands reached up to his belt and you unbuckled them.

you then slid off his pants and his boxers, reaveling his hard member that sprung free, hitting his abdomen. you gulped. you were quite nervous, since you had never done anything like this.

he noticed. "don't be nervous, you'll be fine," he reassured you. you smiled and nodded. "will this be your first time?" he added. you nodded. he smiled. "you have nothing to worry about. just relax," he told you.

you took a hold of his shaft and his hands went to your head, gripping your hair lightly and let out a groan. you started moving your hands up and down.

"ah—ah–f-faster y/n," he let out a low moan that turned you on even more. you obeyed and went faster. you then stopped, replacing your hands with your mouth before he could protest.

he moaned, gripping your hair a little tighter which made you moan, sending off vibrations. "f-fuck y/n—your doing so well, k-keep going–" he panted. you went faster and you felt his member twitch inside your mouth and he soon released inside your mouth.

you swallowed it and stood up while he pulled up his boxers and pants on. you both then heard a knock. lucas approached the door and unlocked it. he was met with yuri. "oh hello miss yang! y/n here just finished so i'll head out now, see you next week!" lucas exclaimed happily, got his things and left.

once the two girls were alone in the room, yuri looked at you. "i'll pretend i never heard his moans. i do not even want to know what the hell went down in this room. infact, i'm leaving this room," she said and walked out. you blushed and giggled. you were sure excited to see lucas again.