jealousy n' cravings - TS

Start from the beginning

Since they were shooting the injured RR track and also the mandar introduction track, they weren't able to go to RR mansion since around 3 days. They had scenes only in the hospital and the Deshmukh house.

Shivangi had been craving for some chocolates and sweets lately as she wasn't able to get enough time to eat something sweet recently. and also the chocolates gifted to her were all in her personal greenroom which was in RR mansion. and ever since then she had been controlling her urge to eat something sweet.

_____

It was a breezy afternoon, SaiShi and Ashok along with the team and other actors were in the hospital shooting for the scenes.

Sai was busy in his greenroom as after shooting the fight scene with Ashok, he had to be put on the head bandaid and also retouch his makeup and hair. suddenly he felt his back paining a bit, he brushed it off thinking it might be because of sitting straight for too long.

However, ashok was done getting ready first. he went ahead and joined on the couch just beside shivangi engaging in small talks with her, laughing and giggling.

Just then, Sai came out and saw the scenario. he felt his blood boiling. "yeh mandar bandar ek chance nahi chodta shivangi se chipakne ke liye" he whisper-yelled while glaring at him.

Just few moments later, one of the directors called out Ashok to explain him the upcoming scene. Ashok told shivangi he will see her later and reluctantly left.

Since Sai's attention was already on them, he immediately caught that to be the perfect chance for him. He steadily went to Shivangi and sat just beside her.

"Peeth daba" Sai literally ordered her.

Even though it was the third or fourth time Sai said this to her, Shivi was still surprised at his suddenness. however, she collected herself quickly and massaged his back ever so gently.

Her tiny finger pressing gently on his back did wonders to him. He felt instant relief just at her gentle touch.

He then asked her to put a lil more pressure and hand gestured her to massage him in a certain way. and she moved front to get a lil better view of what he was showing.

She then playfully made faces while elbowing him which he didn't see but he felt really good so asked her to continue that way

Shivangi felt pain in her fingers already because she felt like she was pressing her fingers on a wall! his back was so hard. she thought.

Post a few moments of gentle massage by his tazbu, he sighed in relief and he gestured her to stop and muttered a sweet "Thank you" patting her shoulder slightly.

She smiled and gestured with her hand that he didn't have to thank her but then she loves teasing her ghamandi rao, so she replied "where's my money?" and held out her hand.