“Good morning,” said Vanessa, yawning sweetly and not at all erotically scratching herself.  At first, when the girl left the bedroom dressed only in a short, translucent robe, Peter blushed, turned pale and tried not to look at the girl, completely trusting in his hearing - only this brought problems, he stumbled, beat his forehead, back and hands against the walls and a couple  once sipped tea with his nose.  As a result, a week later, the sight of half-naked Vanessa did not cause such strong emotions, only indifference, successfully crushing desires.  "What's for breakfast?"

“The rest of yesterday’s chicken, salad and a couple of cakes,” the guy said with a shrug.  The table was small, but it perfectly contained all the dishes, consisting of a tray and three plates.  "How did you rest?  I didn't hear you come."

"I was delayed,"the girl said with a shrug.  “Wade came to see me tonight, so we were ... busy.  As a result, you were already sound asleep when I arrived.  And how are you?  Nothing hurts?  Doesn't it bother you?"

"Yea, everything is already good with me!" slightly blushing from the manifestation of care, to which the guy was not very accustomed, said Peter.  It's not that May, Ben or Gwen didn't care about Peter, but they did it somehow differently, which made the guy take it for granted, while the relationship between him and the two families was somewhat different, more trusting, or something.  The brown-haired man did not hide what and where he was engaged, and he knew perfectly well that any question about his well-being was not idle curiosity, like May's or Ben's, and not the hope of a positive answer, like Gwen's, who believed that all the wounds on Peter were prolonged  almost immediately, but anxiety.  Perhaps if Peter had told his aunt from the very beginning about who he was and what powers he had, that slight coldness that was in his relationship with her would not have been.   "And in general, eat it.  Otherwise, you will become thin as a skeleton ... And how do you and Wade live in such conditions?"

“Well, it’s not so bad,” Vanessa said with a shrug.  "The roof over your head does not leak, the wind does not penetrate to the bone.  The bed is comfortable, and there is a place to store food believe me, compared to living under the bridge, this place is a real paradise, so everything suits Wade and me."

"And when ... well, when you get pregnant, will you move?"  the guy asked, blushing.  Still, he was a little ashamed to talk to the girl about pregnancy when she sat in front of him in a transparent nightie and was the girlfriend of his friend, practically a brother.  "Still, it will not be very good if a child lives in such conditions, especially a small one."

“This is not in the immediate plans,” the girl said with a sigh, looking at Peter.  In her gaze, an unimaginable cocktail mixed longing, pain and love, which was completely confusing.  “Don't be offended, Pete, but Wade and I won't be good parents.  Maybe in five or six years we will think about this topic, but now ... we live in the present and do not want to change our lives.  So it's not worth talking about children, okay?"

  "As you say," shrugging his shoulders, accepting her decision, Peter looked out the window.  "I ... I’m probably going to my place today, I would not want to bother you with my carcass.  In addition, Martha called me to make sure I was alive."

“Well, you can go there and then come back,” said Vanessa with a shrug.  “Or, as another option, Electra will pick you up later.  Sorry, but no one is going to leave you alone until the end of this week, especially knowing you.  This time you survived only by a miracle, and neither of us wants to know that you died, Peter!"

Lost in thought, Peter tried to figure out what to do.  Not that he was against the company of Electra or Vanessa, but he was also under constant supervision outside his apartment, which, by the way, could be robbed, the guy did not want.  In addition, hungry pets were waiting for him at home - several types of fungi and mold, which he grew, changing according to his own needs.

“Okay, but I can't stay here any longer,” Peter said with a nod, making a decision.  Raising his hand to stop Vanessa from arguing, he continued.  "In addition to the fact that I just need to see what is happening at my house, I can lose very promising developments - I have seven colonies of microorganisms that will simply die without feeding, and I cannot allow this.  And that's not counting the fact that I need to weld a new web and adjust the shooters for the idea that I want to try.  Therefore, we compromise, today you move to me, warning Dead, of course.  And when you want, come back here, okay?"

“Okay, I think if I have a short break from work, it won't hurt anyone,” Wang said after thinking for five minutes.  “Besides, I really want to have a normal bathroom, and Wade needs to be cleaned up, otherwise he looked like a stray dog ​​yesterday."

They got together as quickly as possible for a guy dressed in someone else's tracksuit that was two sizes larger than himself and a girl who rarely looked after her appearance, mainly on holidays.  This is not to say that Vanessa did not take care of herself at all, but she did not like to bother with such things as clothes, cosmetics or fashion - preferring comfortable, simple clothes, Vanessa rarely wore something like evening dresses, she did not use cosmetics at all, except occasionally tinted  lips, and fashion for her was a complete disappointment, the girl was not going to sacrifice her comfort for the ephemeral approval of society, it was enough that she had to undress for money.