Satanick X Reader [Found you~!]

I had to do a Satanick X Reader one ^^; You don't see many of them and it's a real shame.So I hope you enjoy this!~=======================================================================''(Your name)-Chan~" Purred the devil as you hid under a table. If you are wondering, you and Satanick are playing a game of cat & mouse and you were currently hiding afterneath the table and it's almost been 10 minutes since you hid! You knew that if he found you, he will probably want to 'Play' with you. You shivered at the thought of that and quickly shook it off, keeping quiet as possible. Afterall, he did chase you around his home several times, you trying to escape his grasp after he gave you a love bite without you knowing that he was right behind you. You blush at this memory and gently touch the now bruised mark on your neck. You never knew why Satanick would always flirt with you, did he like you? You blush even more, thinking about that.

Without you noticing, the devil peeked his head after the table and spotted you. He smirked as he crawled under the table and wrapped his arms around your waist, making you jump, letting out a little squeak.

"Found you (Your name)-Chan~" He purred once again. You tried to escape from his grip but it looked truly pointless after a little while. You sighed and slowly put your hands in surrender. "I give up, you win...." He grinned and dragged you out from under the table, picking you up bridal style, carrying you as he walked through the halls. You are blushing like crazy due to this action and gently lifted your head to look at him. "Where are we going?" You asked out of curiousity. He grinned "My room, of course~" This made you blush madly.

He saw this and gently kissed your cheek. Your eyes widened in shock at his sudden action. Satanick opens the door, when his room was and gently placed you down onto his bed. Still with a red face, you looked up at him and simply asked "Why?..." He gave a small smile at you and nuzzled your cheek ''Because I like you'' You quickly hug him as he said that and buried your face in his chest.

"And also, you have a nice ass~" Smirked the devil as he hugged you back.

"What?!" You yelled, blushing like mad.

========================================================================

Hope you like it~Satanick C) Deep Sea Prisoner/The Gray Garden