Chapter 6

POV m/n:
Well i be going to a little pit stop I said as I turn on my left and start walking.

Wait where are you going?!?! Said zack with a very confused and hurt face as I stop walking and turned my head around.

Like I said I'm going to a little pit stop and if you need me master will know how to call me I said with a little smirk.

We come with you I have no idea on slappy is planning and we need you to be with us to protect us said stine with a very serious face.

You no fun master but fine I said as my ears twisted a little Then I lowered my hands to floor as transformer into my fox form as my one big tail turned into ten tails with F/c as I then jumped into the air
As My full big fox form with f/c fully formed I then lay down on the ground as I wait til master and his friends? I think they are his friends I don't know as I deep in though I didn't notice that they were on my back.

Are we ready master? I said through their minds as zack and his friends were freaking out but i didn't focus on them.

Yes we are ready said stine as I got up from the ground.

Hold on because this is going to be a fast ride as I said though their minds again as I wait till they hold on to my fur as then start to run faster.

POV third:

Little did they know a dummy who was looking down at book with a big smirk and blush

Now we can be together again my love and papa wouldn't stop me from being with you again~ said slappy with hearts in his eyes and had a dreamy look on his face.

(Thank you for reading sorry for not updating any new chapters as I had very heavy writes block i hope you have a good day or night or whatever time :)  )