The Finish Line (Is A Good Place For Us To Start)

THIS BOOK IS IN AO3 I'LL LEAVE THE USERNAME AND LINK IN THE COMMENTS

Author: LoadedGunn

Finished: yes 

Smut: yes

Description:

Louis Tomlinson, one-time Formula 1 World Champion, is looking forward to the 2013 season. He's got Zayn in his garage and Liam in his ear, he's got Cowell Racing backing him despite former indiscretions, he's got experience and the best race car out there. Not to mention he's the only racer they have, after Oliver dropped out late last year.

It hasn't occurred to him that Oliver would have to be replaced by February. That is, until he finds himself at a party celebrating Harry Styles leaving Ferrari for Cowell. Harry hotshot Styles, who broke a record last year and is probably looking to make a big splash. Harry Styles, who is talented and somewhat intimidating. Harry Styles, who left Ferrari for reasons unknown and seems kind of lonely and harmless in person. Lonely, harmless, hot as fuck. Whatever.

The first thing Louis does is take him under his wing. From there it's nine months of slow-burning romance, the past catching up to them, turning into the human puppy pile that is OT5 and a lot of feelings until, of course, reaching the finish line.

Notes:

AMAZING AMAZING I ambosolutely loved the racers AU like soooo much and their relationship was so good and healthy and lovely. The last chapter is my favourite thing ever. Loved the other boys. this made me kinda want to become an F1 racer now :)