16

TW: Swearing,ED/ED recovery, Sh and Suicidal thoughts, Homophobic parents, self hatred, parents leaving, Sh, blood, blade, deep cuts, crying, bad thoughts, Rape mention, mentally abusive teachers

Hiya!! I'm now gonna start adding questions at the beginning and end of the chapters!

1. What's your favorite song?

2. Whose your favorite song artist

Karls POV
I woke up the next morning, at 6 in the morning, I woke up pretty early, since classes start at 9am (I know I got that wrong too! Sorry! Also no electricity I know said to just go along with it but I regret it super sorry!) . Bad wasn't awake yet. I showered after I got dressed in the Hufflepuff robe and checked the time. 6:32am so it's still early.

I walk out of my dorm and into the common room. I wasn't really sure on what to do. I decided, on drawing. I really enjoy drawing, I grabbed a sketch book from my trunk and a few pencils, a sharpener, and eraser.

I sat on the one of the Hufflepuff common room armchairs. I started, sketching a drawing and dint keep track of time, until I heard footsteps I look up to see Puffy, Alyssa, and Niki.

"Hi good morning Karl!" Alyssa says. "Good morning Karl!" Niki said. "Morning Karl!" Puffy said. "Good morning Alyssa, Niki, puffy!" I said.

"Oh so what were you gonna tell puffy and I yesterday?," Alyssa said "Something about your break." 

"OhumyeahsoIkindacameouttomydadbecauseIstartingdatingDreamandthenmydadwasn'texceptingandDreamandmydadstartedyellingateachotherandthenmydadkickedDreamandIoutsowestayedwithWilburfortherestofbreak!" I quickly say, since I dint how they would react well, Alyssa and Puffy, Niki already knows.

"I'm sorry I dint understand what you said can you repeat it?" Puffy asked. "Ok uh so, I came out to my dad because I started dating Dream and then my dad wasn't excepting and Dream and my dad started yelling at each other and then my dad kicked Dream and I out so we stayed with Wilbur for the rest of break" I repeated slower this time.

Silence.

Why is their silence?

What if their not excepting?

This is how like when I told my dad, just silence.

What if they are excepting?

But they can not be excepting!

"POG! We knew you guys liked each other Alyssa and I bet 10 gallons on how long it would take you guys to date!" Puffy said.

I sighed of relief.

"I betted ten gallons that it would take another 2 weeks." Alyssa said. "I betted 10 gallons it would take another week!" Puffy said.

"Hand over the ten gallons Alyssa!" Puffy says.
Alyssa sighed slightly and digged in her pockets, pulling out 10 gallons and handing it to Puffy.

"You guys really betted on how long it would take?" I said laughing slightly. "We'll yeah, it was obvious you guys liked each other!" Alyssa said.

"Niki actually already knew, I told her on the train." I said. "Niki already knew?!" Puffy yells. Niki and I start laughing. "Yeah Karl told me!" Niki said in between laughs.

"Well that's unfair! Why did you get to know first?" Alyssa said. "Seriously though thanks for feeling comfortable enough to tell us" Puffy says hugging me I hug her back, I'm so thankful they expect Dream and I.

"Thanks" I whisper. "Don't worry about it Karl of course we're excepting!" Alyssa said, Her and Niki joining in on the hug.

Sadly eventually we have to break up the hug. I hear people walking around and talking I look at the time 8:29