V-"She wont.Theres nothing like that.I.Was at fault too.I failed to understand you."

Their eyes met and he took her in his arms.Resting her head in his shoulder.She could feel him patting her head.She gripped onto his shirt.Stronger and he felt calmness taking over them.After eternity.As they laid in each other arms with dimmed lights on.The night seemed more peaceful.

Var-"Vivaan."

V-"hmm."

Var-"Can I ask you something?"

V-"No.Sleep now."

She raised her eyes at him and made pout.He did noticed that but let it go.With smile on face as she settled back in his arms quietly.She shut her eyes and tried to sleep.Letting everything go and after.Days she felt content.

Next few days went normal.As they promised to understand each other more deeply.Thats what they did from both sides and it worked.As if everything was going smooth.

Vivaan was in hurry having breakfast.Shivani shook her head passing him his coffee.

Sh-"Dont eat like this Vivaan.Sit and finish your breakfast."

V-"I have an important meeting Mom.Have to get going.See you."

He gave her quick hug and left.Shivani saw Varna coming down with Pranush clinging to her.Her face looked dull and little pale.

Sh-"Look at this naughty fellow.Pranu give Amma some rest now."

Pranush as if understood kissed Varna on cheeks and came down running around.His day just started.

Var-"He didnt let me change his clothes too.Nowdays in hurry to play."

Sh-"Varna are you alright?Your face looks pale."

Var-"Im fine.Just little headache.Maybe due to weather change."

Shivani touched her forehead and she frowned.

Sh-"You are having fever.Look at this girl.Running after him in this state.You go to your room and rest.I will call doctor."

Var-"No please.Im fine now.I will take medicine."

Sh-"Fine.Go to your room and rest.I will get your breakfast.Will ask helper to be with Pranu for whole day.No need to  get up from bed now."

Varna tried to finish soup.Looking at which she felt like throwing up.Shivani and Lata were guarding her from both sides.Making sure she finishes her lunch.

Sh-"I know it doesnt taste nice.But you have to have this.From morning you threw up whatever you had Varna.You need to eat something."

Var-"I dont feel like.The smell makes me feel weird."

Before she could take spoon near her mouth.She covered her mouth and rushed to washroom.Lata and Shivani exchanged looks.

L-"Akka are you also thinking.What I had on mind?"

Shivani smiled back at Lata.Hoping their guess was right.

At night all were having dinner.Vivaan took Varnas dinner to their room.She was too weak to walk.They called doctor who asked to get some tests done.

Var-"I cant have more.I dont have strength to throw up even please."

He saw her pale face.Helping her to settle on bed after giving her medicines.Though doctor said it was light cold and fever.He wasnt convinced.Seeing her medical history and their past experience he couldnt dare to risk.Thats when Lata came to room smiling at Vivaan.