The Plans

I was on the seekers team first round. I was with 5 other people. The sound of one of the other people triggered something in my head. "THATS EDDIEVR!?" I yelled in thought.

I slowly walked torword them to get a better listen to their voices.

"Yo fool we should talk to the other seeker so we can work together dawg," Eddie said.

"Ya it should be Narrator or Juicy," Mully suggested.

"Why me!?" Narrator and Juicy asked at the same time.

"Well narrator found this game, juicy hates hide'n seek, so I vote Eddie," Re-kid  laugh.

"I wasn't an option fool!" Eddie yelled.

"I choose Juicy."

"Juicy."

"Juicy."

"Juicy."

"Narrator."

"Sorry dawg but it's you, juicy." The boy except juicy was laughing.

Juicy walk over and started talking with me. He mentioned that he wanted helping him get back at the rest of the guys so I oviusly said yes to his offer. I walked over with juicy to interdous myself.

"Hi, I'm ch/n," I said.

"That is Eddie, Narrator, Mully, and Rekid. And well I'm Juicy," Juicy sighed as he pointed to the person w/ that name.

"Are you fans or just randomly playing?" I asked.

"Well narrator found this game, so we just played publicly," Mully pointed out.

"Seeker have been released!" The game yelled.

Me and Juicy ran off from to make a plan to get the other hide to trust them.

"I have an idea. We need ome of them to corner us when the hiders move to hide so someone will try to save us," I whispered.

"Ya but how do we do that?" He whispers back.

"Follow me." I ran waving to him.

We ran around to find them. My plan was to talk about them.

Third person

You started talking bad about Eddie just enough so he would chase you around, which to your surprise work. You ended up being saved by your fans. The game lasted about an hour befor everyone started leaving. You asked about hanging out with the boys. Narrator said it should be at your place, so you agreed. You where very exited to be hanging out w/ your fav YouTubers.

There might be a problem with juicy and Josh but I'm noting to tell you anything.