Hips

Summary: Bucky loves your hips.

A/n: I don't like my hips or thighs. I have hip dips and my thighs are big. My hips and thighs have scars on them and stretch marks. I'm just overall insecure. So I thought this might make me feel maybe a little better?

***

Bucky loves your hips. He loves to just rest his hands on them and yank you closer to him. His favourite thing to do when you guys have sex is to grip them. His huge hands wrap around your hips as he fucks into you.

He especially loved when you ride him. Not only does he love the way you look on top, but he also loves to grasp and knead your hips. He would help you grind on him, bounce on him. He would intentionally grip and knead hard enough to mark you.

The next morning or a couple of hours later you would find hand-shaped bruises on your hips.

You always pretended to be mad but inside you loved when he marked you.

He adored when you wore tight clothes that showed off your perfect hip dips and showed off your unbelievably thick thighs.

You felt the exact opposite. You hated your hip dips and thick thighs but when Bucky basically worshipped your whole body during sex, you slowly learnt to love them, but not nearly as much as Bucky.

This brought you both here. You were sat on top of him, his dick buried deep inside you. His hands in the spot reserved especially for them.

He pushed your hips down, connecting with his. He brought them back and forth harshly, pulling loud moans from both of you. The head of his cock brushed against that one spot constantly.

The air was filled with yours and Bucky's moans that could only be described as pornographic.

"Fuck!" you shouted. You stabilised yourself by placing your hands on Bucky's chest. One cold metal hand detached from your hip and rubbed your clit in small, quick circles.

"Bucky!" you shouted. You threw your head back and shut your eyes tightly, your back arching forwards. Bucky's head pushed back into the soft pillows.

"I'm gonna cum." Bucky panted. 

"Me too." you heaved back. Bucky moved your hips faster and subconsciously bucked his hips into you, causing you to be thrown off the edge.

Your pussy tightened around Bucky, resulting in him spilling himself into you and he filled you to the brim. You collapsed onto him, you both sat there for a few moments. He turned you onto your back, he layed between your legs, his face only inches away from your heat.

He watched the mixture of his and your cum drip out of you. You were still in a daze from the mind-blowing orgasm. Your head shot up when you felt Bucky gather the cum on his finger and push it back into your sensitive hole.

"Bucky!" you nearly screamed. He pushed the cum that slipped out back into you, then watched it drip out, repeating it several times, every time you moaned loudly.

He stared in awe as he watched it drip down your thigh as he stood you up on your shaky legs. He held you up by your armpits and stared down at the liquid.

When he finally snapped out of his daze he carried you to the bathroom. He sat you in the bathtub, turned on the faucet, the tub quickly filling with warm water as he dropped some soaps in.

He spent the next half hour cleaning you and himself up, the both of you pressed kisses to the other body.

Once you had finished the bath you both dried off and dropped into bed. Bucky pulled you onto his chest and once again his hands found their spot specially reserved for him.

Your hips.