Chapter 7

Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian became partners for their history project, by the end of the lesson they had at least started something, they had to make a castle from the med evil times as it said on the paper, after the lesson they went to their next lesson which was English with Mr Xie Lian, Jiang Cheng and Nie Hauisang met up with Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning in the classroom.

"So I see you've made a new friend, Wei-Xiong." , Nie Hauisang said, Jiang Cheng not to far from the three.

"Yep, Jaing Cheng, Nie Hauisang i'd like you to meet Wen Ning." , He replied

"Hi, i-it's nice t-to meet you." , Wen Ning managed to say.

"Nice to meet you to I'm Nie Hauisang, and this is, uhh Jiang Cheng mind introducing yourself." , Nie Hauisang ushered.

"Fine, I'm Jiang Cheng nice to meet you Wen Ning." , He said clearly annoyed, Wen Ning just nodded in response, they all took their seats in class waiting for Mr Xie Lian to arrive, Wei Wuxian spotted Lan Zhan at the front of the class with his older brother.

"Lan Zhan!" , He yelled across the class room, luckly no one was paying attention they were having their own conversations. Lan Zhan turned around and saw Wei Wuxian waving at him, when he saw that Wen Ning was sitting next to him, he just turned around and ignored Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian stopped and turned to look at Jiang Cheng and Nie Hauisang and said,

"You think Lan Zhan is mad at me?"

"Please, dude you can never read that guy, so no one knows when he's angry or sad or anything in fact." , Jiang Cheng said crossing his arms and averting his eyes elsewhere.

"Well the only person who can read his feelings is his older brother." , Nie Hauisang stated.

"OHHHHHH, okay then.", Wei Wuxian just shrugged and just after that Mr Xie Lian walked into the classroom and greeted everyone and usual, he started off from where they left off yesterday.

_______________________________________

After the lesson was over they left for the cafeteria for some sweet lunch which they had all been longing for, Wen Ning had to leave to meet up with his sister so it was just the trio, they went and sat at their usual table and just started having small talk, until Nie Hauisang said,

"Hey, Wei-Xiong I heard from Jiang Cheng that you play the flute."

"Yep! but I'm not that good though." , Wei Wuxian replied leaning on his arm

"Oh come on Wei Wuxian stop lying." , Jiang Cheng uttered with complete annoyance.

"What it's the truth!" , Wei Wuxian protested.

"You know, if how Jiang Cheng described your playing as the best then you should join our school wind band.", Nie Hauisang added.

"Really, they do that here?" , Wei Wuxian inquired

"They started it a few months ago, and they are looking for a lead flute player to play the solos and other stuff.", Nie Hauisang said, Wei Wuxian didn't look convinced so Nie Hauisang just said he should think about it and then make his decision, they sat and at in silence but occasionally they would have a bit of fun like normal.

After Lunch they went to their next lesson which was Natural Science, the thought of it made Jiang Cheng and Nie Hauisang groan every time the word Natural Science was uttered from someone, Wei Wuxian liked the subject because he could fool around and  tease Lan Zhan more, well he couldn't stop himself because they sat right next to each other.

"Hanguang-Jun?"

". . . . "

"Lan Er Ge?"

" . . . . "

"Lan Wangji?"

" . . . ."

"Lan Zhan?"

"Mn"

'He finally responded'

"Mmm so you finally responded, Lan Zhan~" , Wei Wuxian teased, Lan Zhan just turned around with a slight blush and continued doing his work.

"So what you working on there Lan Zhan?" , Wei Wuxian asked trying to see what Lan Zhan was doing.

"Work!", Lan Zhan replied covering his work

"Such a straight forward answer, really?!" , Wei Wuxian wined, Lan Zhan just kept quite and resumed with his work which was due tomorrow, and Wei Wuxian hadn't even started, "Come on Lan Zhan~ say something."

"..."

"Fine, it's okay if you don't talk to me, perfectly fine okay!", Wei Wuxian said turning away from Lan Zhan and doing his work, at about 12:30 class ended and everyone left the class room to do their own things, Lan Zhan was walking with his brother though the corridors in silence, when his brother asked him a question.

"Wangji, are you going to the band practice this afternoon?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh, no I'm just asking." , He replied smiling at his younger brother.

'Should I tell him that Wei Wuxian is going to join the band.' , Lan Xichen thought looking at his brothers poker face, 'No, I don't think I'll tell him.' , Lan Zhan looked at his brother and could tell he knew something but didn't bother to question what it was, and bid his brother goodbye and left for Basketball practice.

To Be Continued~]

Sorry this chapter was short in a way, hope you enjoyed.

Byyyyeeee!!!!