Chapter 59 - What Did I Miss?

A few days later, Mr. Aizawa came over to our dorms with Eri. He told us that Eri was going to be staying at dorms. Mirio said that he was going to watch her. Also, we were going to help.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to help Eri today since someone was coming over. We all waited in the common room for whoever was going to arrive.

"ACHU!" Tokoyami sneezed. It was super loud, so we all looked over.

"You okay, Tokoyami?" I asked.

"I'm quite well. My mucous membranes are merely doing their job."

This nerd.

"Maybe someone is talking about you? Maybe you got fans? Like the ones who showed up at consort for Yamomo or the pageant for (Y/n)?" Kaminari said.

"Don't you make fun of them, Kaminari. I'm lucky to have them."

"Tokoyami has probably had fans for a while now. He did his work-study with Hawks, so I bet he got some street cred." I still can't hear Hawk's names without shuttering a little bit. "Hey, (Y/n), you okay?"

"Hmm. Yeah. Just a little cold."

"I'll go get a blanket," Tsu said from the other side of the room.

"No, you don't have to."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

We all turn to the door has Iida goes over to open it. The Wild Wild Pussycats stepped through the door as they said their intros.

We all ran up to them and greeted them. Tiger said to Bakugo and me, "I couldn't protect you back then. I apologize."

"It's cool."

"I already forgot about that."

We continued to talk, but I was distracted by the food they brought.

They told us about how they were back in business. Ragdoll still doesn't have her quirk.

Everyone is worried about returning her quirk since All For One is very unpredictable. They came here for the Hero Billboard chart. So they could see the public.

The Pussycats left, and we turned on the TV to the billboard charts.

The announcer started to list out everyone's names. We all watched as the hero got announced. I left as Mirko was begin introduced.

I went around the dorms and picked up all the garbage bags. Once I finished, I teleported over to the dumpsters.

I landed as I heard a faint, "Ow."

Face first on the ground was Shinso. "OH! SHINSO! I'M SO SORRY."

He rolled over, "Hey... Long time see."

Holding my hand out, I help him up, "Sorry about that. I thought that no one was going to be here."

"It's okay, but you need to be more careful."

"Sorry..." The two of us continued to talk. We didn't release how much time had passed until I saw Uraraka walking over to us.

"(Y/n)! There you are!"

"Hey. I was just taking out the trash. What's going on?"

"You've been gone for little half an hour."

"What!?" I pulled out my phone, and I had, in fact, been gone for thirty minutes. "Oh. Sorry Shinso, I gotta go. See you later."

I start walking off with Uraraka as Shinso waves goodbye.

While walking to the dorms, Uraraka asked, "Are you and Shinso dating?"

"Huh? No. Why do you ask?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to the dorms with a smile on her face.

Once we got to the dorms, Uraraka was about to ask me something, but I walked over to everyone else.

Almost all of my class glued themselves to the TV. I ran over to look and saw Endeavor flying in the sky. I ask everyone, "What's happening?"

"Endeavor is fighting a Nomu, and he's not looking so good."

Staring at the screen, Endeavor had a load of blood streaming down his face. He was flying sky right to the Nomu.

Soon, the two collided, and a giant ball fire engulfed the two. They both flew. Once they reached the ground, smoke consumed their surroundings.

We all stood in silence, waiting for anything.

Then the rumble started to move. Soon Endeavor climbed out of the rock. With his fist held high in the air, he stood above the dead Nomu.

This was the first-ever time I was happy to see Endeavor.

Todoroki fell to the ground and stared at the floor. We all ran over to make sure he was okay. After a few minutes, He got up and walked away without saying anything.

The rest of the day was quiet. No one knew what to do after that. Todoroki left later that day to make sure his dad was okay. School started again as usual. We all chatted until Todoroki came in, and we all ran over. "How's your day?" Midoryia asked.

"He's fine."

"You must be pretty proud of your old man," Mineta said.

"........ Yes, that's true."

"Right, the bell already ran. It's time to be serious, even though most of you have licenses. Now for today's homeroom lecture."

Then alarms went off. " Emergency Drill! Emergency Drill! Hypothetical villains have infiltrated UA Highschool. The help of hero course class 1A requested." Mr. Nezu said. "Please change into your hero costumes and report as soon as possible."

"You heard the announcement, everyone!" Iida said. Everyone got and quickly got their costumes. Then ran to the locker rooms.

We all ran out onto one of the practice fields. Once we got there, Iida told us that there was a fire. Also, civilians need us to save them.

Tsu and I ran over to the river. Once we got there, we saw Mirio floating down the river. He said as he bobbed, "Dang, looks like I'm gonna die. If only there was a hero here to save me."

I, of course, teleported to Mirio and moved him to the bridge. We landed as Mirio started laughing. "Thanks for the save."

"I couldn't just let you drown." BOOM! The explosion caused me to fall right on top of Mirio. "Sorry about that."

Before he could respond, I made sure Tsu was watching over the citizen as I teleported over to the scene of the crime.

Soon an ice wall formed, and the fire stopped.

We started running over to help, but a blast ended up hitting me. I landed on the ground as the 'villain' said, "Hey, hey. I'm a villain today. Do you know that?"

"I am, too," Amajiki said from behind. "There are so many people looking at me. I'm going home." He turned around and started walking away.

"You can't leave, and neither can you." I teleported to a nearby building as Hado was distracted by Iida and Todoroki.

Soon, Hado and Amajiki both realized I was gone. Then I made my move.

I grabbed Mina and teleported her out of Hado's grasp. She tried to hit me, but I dodged. Amajiki attempted to hit me, but Kirishima jumped out of a cloud of smoke.

Soon, Bakugo came out of the smoke riding on top of a car. He punched Amajiki down to the ground. A voice filled the fake city, "this concludes this emergence drill."

However, Bakugo wasn't satisfied. Before anyone could stop him, he let out a gigantic explosion right onto Amajiki. Bakugo was taken to the principal office while Amajiki was taken to the nurse by the teachers.