"There's vedding machine down the street."

I've got infront of him and lead the way. He seemed relieved that I've took it from here and just followed me. In no time we got to our destnation. Izana buy two coffees and handed me one. I hold it with both of my palms, warming up my frozen fingers.  Without waiting for Izana I headed to nearst bench. Izana followed after me. I carefully took a sip of hot coffee before looking at him.

"So will you finally tell me what's going on? Or are you planning to drag me trough whole tokyo before we get to it?"

"Oh, yeah, that."

He took a sip of his coffee and I was going crazy. Can't he just say it already?

"I wanted to ask you to join Tenjiku."

I stared at him for a while. Did he said that he draged me out on walkat 4 AM to ... ask me to join his gang? Ok, stay calm, murder won't help.

"Alright, only reason I'm not murdering you right now is that I'd probably spill this coffee in the proces and that would be eternal shame."

"So I'm save until you finish your drink?"

After a moment of tought I noded, causing him to smile.

"But coudn't you ask me when we met last week? Or just call me, or ask me without draging me on walk?"

He rubbed back of his neck nervously.

"Somehow it just didn't felt right."

"And dragging me out at 4 in the morning felt right?"

"Looking back at it I must admit that it may not be that good idea either."

"It took you this long to realise that it's stupid idea?"

He just shruged, then he looked at me with seriously.

"So, will you join?"

I didn't know how to answer him. I liked sticking with them but really joining? I've never thought about that. But I wasn't really sure what would Izana do if I said no, or if he'll even let me say no.

"Is that question?"

He blinked in confusion, so I explained.

"What'll happen if I say no?"

"So you don't wanna join?"

It seems like things aren't going the way he wanted.

"I ... I don't know, I'm not the type to actually be part of some gang."

He shruged like that was just some minnor issue.

"Neither are your brothers and they still joined."

I looked away from him and stared on my coffee instead.

"That's why I'm asking what happens if I refuse."

He stayed still for a moment before he sigh and sat next to me.

"I won't force you to join ..."

I turned to him a bit suprised. Somehow I didn't expect him to let me refuse. He stared on sky as if lost in toughts. Then he turned to me again.

"So you refuse huh?"

This time I was the one to look in distance. I wanted to join but I didn't at a same time. I just didn't like the idea of being part of such a big gang, listening to someone and all.