part 16

Okay I've come to the conclusion I'll probably make 1-2 chapters a week (they will be published like every weekend) and maybe 1 during the week if I can fit it in

Ganyus pov:

I looked at her in shock, what was I supposed to say?

She walked closer to me

"Are you happy to see me? "

Of course I am. She is my childhood friend after all. It just feels wrong having her here, instead of keqing, when we haven't even talked in.. Years.

"O-of course.. "

She smiled at me

"Great, then would you mind showing me around the place? After all, I am new here"

I nod "mh."

I look at zhongli and he is smiling as well, he's looking at her and smiling.

I should be doing the same, smiling to the friend I haven't seen in years.

So I turn to face her, and I smile at her. I smile at Shenhe.

She looks a little surprised but smiles back within a second.

"It's been so long since I saw you smile! It suits you well. "

"Thank you. "

"Shall we get going then? "

I look at zhongli, he looks back at me and nods.

I look back to Shenhe and she is waiting for an answer still, looking from zhongli to me

"Sure."

Okay so since I have no clue what Shenhe is like we are going with an Indimitdating but calm and kind person (in ganyus voice lines it says about her temper being scary or something so my guess is that she is rather defensive of her friends but I don't know correct me if you can!)

We leave zhonglis office

"I'll only be here for a week, so perhaps I'll get to meet your little friend, what's her name again..?"

"Keqing."

"Yeah, her! "

I nod and lead her to my first class, since she is new she stays back to introduce herself, so I go sit at the back, the seat next to me empty, its where keqing would be sitting, after all.

Once everyone is seated the teacher gets them to quiet down

"We have a student who will be here for a week, would you please introduce yourself? "

Shenhe smiles and takes a step forward "of course. "

She glances at me before introducing herself

"My name is Shenhe. I'm pleased to be here with you. "

"You can go sit down now. "

She nods, the smile never leaving her face. She takes the seat next to me, where keqing would be. It doesn't annoy me, or make me upset, or mad. But it doesn't not bother me, her taking keqings place.

Class felt like it was never going too end, but I managed to get through it.

After class I split up with shenhe.

I went to the bathroom and locked myself in a stool, taking my phone out of my pocket.

No notifications.

I sigh and message keqing

Gaaanyuuu
Keqing?

Keqing.
Ganyu? Aren't you in school?