Interviews

Amber Slick:

"And next is District 1's Amber Slick!" I smiled and stood up, that was me. I quickly checked my outfit before I went out onto the big stage. I was wearing a strapless pink dress that stopped just above my knees. I had a large black bow and tall black high heeled boots. My wavy hair fell down to just below my shoulders. I looked beautiful and I knew it.

I walked on the stage smiling and blowing kisses to everyone. "Well what a bubbly one we have here!" President Camilla exclaimed. "Why thank you!" I gushed as I sat down.

"Well lets go to the first question! What do you miss most about your home?" President asked me. "Well, I guess that'd be my boyfriend!" "Oh? And who is your boyfriend?" "I'm not telling!" I exclaimed in a sing-song voice.

I actually had more than one boyfriend, but I couldn't tell them that, could I? "Aww. Well next question. Which tribute is the biggest threat, who stands out the most, and who is the smallest threat. "Well, I'm the biggest threat, duh. I think Diego probably stands out the most to me." I smirked, "And Sapphire is probably the least of my worries."

"Interesting! Well let's move on now! Any alliances?" I paused, I didn't have any. "No, but I'm hoping for some. Anyways I'm awesome on my own too." I told the audience proudly.

"Well you seem like somebody with an eye for beauty, what do you think of the capitol?" "I love it! It's beautiful. I love how everything sparkles!" I gushed. This place was awesome!

"I think I like you." President Camilla smiled, "But time is up. Goodbye and good luck Amber!" I waved goodbye and walked gracefully off the stage.

Diego Tearzon:

I walked slowly out onto the stage, the excitement and anticipation overwhelming me.

Lights flashed,

Music blared,

Girls screamed,

And I loved it.

Camilla Snow sat in a love seat in the center of the stage, she smiled and spoke into her her microphone "Please welcome district one's male tribute: Diego Tearzon!!!!" she cried, and the crowd went wild.

I stopped a second to pose, witch only made them scream louder. Camilla cracked a smile and applauded a little herself, clearly amused by my enthusiasm.

She moved to the end of her love seat and patted the cushion beside her, despite the fact there was a seat across from her for the tributes.

I smiled and accepted her offer, sitting right beside her without hesitation.

"Diego, let me start by saying, welcome to the capital. It's a pleasure to meet such a.... Charming tribute." she said blushing a little, I suppose even evil dictators aren't immune to my good looks. I can't say my costume made it any easier for the her to ignore me, in fact I designed it to do the opposite.

It had taken me a few nights of vigorous research on capital male fashions, knowing that my strategy of receiving a sponcer relied on them finding me striking and unforgettable. I eventually had come up with it. The perfect costume.

I wore baggy, green sparkly jeans, that dropped slightly farther down my waist then they should, revealing the top of my boxers. I didn't wear a top, knowing that my six pack was more than enough to drive a woman mad. On my face I had stooped to wearing a little makeup for outlining my eyes, making the green irises stand out all the more. On my head I wore a green top hat made of the same material as my pants, a peacock feather standing from the crease in the hat. In short, I was every capital girls dream boy.