"Yeah I almost forgot your favorite is salted tounge and gizzard right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm amazed about how much you know about me." He said.

"That's because I've been your biggest fan since day 1." I chuckled.

"My..... fan?" He said in disbelief.

"Yeah. I was always amazed how strong you were and how much you grown and changed. I always wanted to be like you." I said with a smile.

"Be like me? You know I used to kill people right?" He said.

"Yeah but even so your still pretty cool." I blushed a little.

-time skip-

We finally finished shopping and it was around 6pm. I felt my stomach growl.

"You want to go grab something to eat?" I asked

"Sure." He replied.

We took another bus and stopped near Texas road house.

We were sat down near the back and waited to eat.

"Are you enjoying it? I asked.

"Yes. I've never had food like this. It's very good" he said a slight nod.

We finished and made our way home.

"I must thank you for everything you have done for me in just this day. I will do my best to not become a burden towards you." He said as he bowed to me.

I felt my face go red.

"No! You got it all wrong! It's an honor to be able to help someone as awesome as you." I replied.

"You truly are a kind person Sato-san." He said.

My face was redder than a tomato. I felt like passing our right then and there.

"Are you alright Sato-san?" Gaara asked.

"Ah! Yes! Don't worry about me!" I chuckled awkwardly. "Let's hurry home."

- time skip -

"Finally home today was so fun." I said letting out a sigh as I dropped the groceries to the floor.

"You should go take a shower I'll put the groceries away." I told Gaara.

He nodded and took a bag that held his bathroom necessities. (Towel, tooth brush, hair brush, etc.)

I put the clothes we bought for Gaara in a guest room and I put the Food in the pantry and Refrigerator.

"Excuse me Sato- San, where are my clothes?" I heard Gaara ask from the entrance to the living room.

I turned to face him and there he was only in a towel around his waist.

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed going absolutely red.

"Are you all right Sato- san?" He asked getting closer.

"I-I'm fine.... I've just never seen a male's body so it startled me." I mumbled covering my face with my hands. "I put your pajamas on your bed in the room down the hall on the left. The one on the right is my room."

"Alright thank you Sato- San." He replied before walking off.

It just hit me that he Dosent sleep. He still has the 1 tails in him so he can't. I better get him something to do during the night.

'I could always have him watch anime' I thought. Thought it would be better if we stayed away from Naruto.

I went towards the guest room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say.

I opened the door to see him sitting on his bed.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"I know you don't sleep at night so I thought I might give you something to watch so your not boerd." I said walking towards the tv remote.

I sat beside him gave him a few options.

"This one is called Dr. Stone. It's about this kid who tries to rebuild civilization from the Stone Age. This one is the Forest Piano it's about the kid from the red light district who becomes the best pianist in the world. This one is my first and all time favorite anime, Pokémon; it's about this kid nameed ash who never ever ages with his partner pikachu the electric mouse Pokémon and they travel all over the world meeting new friends and Pokémon. It's a little childish but it always cheers me up." I explained.

"Ok then I'll watch that one." He said pointing towards Pokémon.

"Awesome!" I said putting it on.

"Have a good night." I waved as I headed to the shower.