░▒▓█ ⓢ █▓▒░

"It's today, right?"

"Already? Ugh."

"The teachers are gonna be so irritated today..."

Around Foxfire, hushed murmurs echoed through the halls.

Sophie Foster walked through said halls, hearing the whispers that were laced with dread and excitement.

What's today? She pondered. Oh, well, I need to get to Elvin History.

Though dismissed, the questions continued to bubble up as the whispers continues to grow. Is there something I don't know about? Everyone else seems to know something...is it an Elvin holiday?

As the blonde continued to ponder, she ran into a taller figure, who caught her as she fell.

"Aw, are you falling for me already, Foster?" Keefe smirked as Sophie blushed.

He continued on his way happily. Is...is Keefe skipping? Sophie questioned, bewildered.

She caught up to him, "Why are you so happy?" She sweatdropped,"...Did Tam fall, again?"

"Unfortunately, no. Something better!"

"Did you dye Tams hair pink? Did Tam drink a balding elixir? Oh, let me guess, Tam fell in a pile of sparkly p-" Sophie was cut off.

"Relax, Foster, it has nothing to do with Bangs Boy...though some of those ideas..." He grinned mischievously.

Sophie's eyes widened, Oh no. "Then what is it that's got everyone so..." She said slowly, gesturing around her.

Keefe snapped his fingers, "That's right! You've never met her, but she's back."

"Her? Who?"

"The longest detention file record holder," A voice said behind Sophie.

Keefe turned around, annoyed, "We're tied!" He whined.

Sophie turned to the speaker, the words echoing in her head.

She's back.

How is it? Should I continue?