"Come say that here punk", Nate said as Maddy held him back.

"So you know them then", Maddy said and looked at me "whats you're deal then", she said as she let Nate go.

"Nothing really, you guys southside serpents?", I asked.

They just looked at eachother and laughed, "no we're more freelance types", Maddy said.

"Oh so you're basicly groupies then", I said and could see the rage on their faces.

"Give me one good reason why we shouldnt gut you right here", Nate said.

"We can give you four", sweetpea said from behind them, and look at that my knights in sparkling leather has arrived.

"Shit", Nate and Maddy said at the same time, "we dont want no beef you can mug him instead of us", Maddy said as she smiled at sweetpea, he just rolled his eyes at them, he looked over their shoulders and said "yo Parker, these two wannabes bothering you?"

"A little, nothing I couldnt have handled", I said and looked at them again, this time they had fear in their eyes, wonder why?

"So maybe we should take off", Nate said but as soon as he said it Aella had put her knife in all four of their bike tires, "remember this knife Nate?, because I will castrate you with it", Aella said as ahe joined me on my side.

"You dont want beef with me slut", Nate said, and danger, "Maddy I would move away from him why", sweetpea said.

"Why?", Maddy asked as she looked at me having an Angry looking Aella on my shoulder yelling curse words at Nate.

"You 2-inch motherfucker, I should have fucking killed you, call me a slut again and I will fucking gut both of you, I will make the riverdale ripper look like a fucking carebear" Aella yelled awwww she looks like a chipmunk when angry, she turned towards me and glared at me "call me a chipmunk again and I'll gut you too", she said as she turned her fury towards the two.

"You know your slut sister should be here to see you beg for me",  Nate said as he laughed, but let out a cry when I had punches him straight in the nose sending him stumbling away, he looked at me "what the fuck", he yelled.

"You talk too much, ans coming from me that means alot", I said, Maddy helped him up.

"You know I will kill you now", Nate said as he walked forward, Sweetpea and Fangs walked infront of me, I just tapped their shoulders "can you please move, he disrespected Toni and Aella, he will get a beatdown for that", I said and walked forward, we stood infront of eachother, he just looked at me and threw the first punch, I quickly ducked under it and punched him in the stomach making him stumble back.

"Holy hell you're strong", Nate said, "but im stronger", he said as he threw a punch again, but it hit me straight in the face, "ow", I said and looked at him and another punch hit me in the face, what is up with my senses?, but hooo boy this guy is gonna regret it "now you have pissed me off", I said and ran for him, I punched him in the ribs, then the jaw and finally kicked his leg away from under him, "you know Nate", I started as I punched him in the face "im tired of guys like you that thinks you're hot shit, in fact you're just shit", I finished and punched him again.

We could hear clapping "Well done Peter Parker", the voice said as she stepped into the light.

"Callie", Sweeatpea aaid and looked at her, "what are you doing here", he asked.

"Just heard some comotion and wanted to see what it was", Callie looked at Nate and Maddy.

"Oh right Nate, I forgot to mention that he faced off against all of my siblings and lived", Callie said with a laugh.