Florence smiled and they talked while finishing their meals hurriedly so they weren't late. "Okay let's go!" Florence rushed standing up and grabbing Lizzie's plate. They rushed back to the other room making it just in time.

"Thanks for joining us girl's." One of the women mocked. Florence rolled her eyes and looked back to the script.

The reading went on and it got to the sex scene part. Florence turned to Lizzie and could see her cheeks turn red while the action reader read what they would have to soon preform.

"Lilith pulled the shirt over Robins head and kissed down her collarbone kissing down her abdomen and stopping at her pant line." Florence kept her eyes on Lizzie trying not be obvious while she just looked at the table and tapped her fingers together. She may be an actress who had done her fair share of scenes like this but never with another woman. She knew it would be different but also wanted to try it out, that's why she took the role to broaden her horizons more.

The scene finally ended and Lizzie looked back up Florence catching her eye. She ignored it and continued with the lines.

Another break came and people got up and stretched while Florence went to the bathroom. She locked the door, finished and went to wash her hands when Lizzie walked in.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Lizzie turned to leave. "No it's okay I was just finishing up, but I thought I locked the door. Maybe it's Broken." Florence finished washing her hands and grabbed a paper towel. "So that whole reading earlier, I saw you looking at me and I know I was blushing pretty hard. But I don't want it to be awkward, I've never done a movie with another girl." Lizzie kept her eyes focused on the wall avoiding eye contact. "Oh Lizzie I didn't think that at all we're all good I wasn't trying to stare." Florence put her hands on Lizzie's shoulder pushing back a bit then taking her hands back.

"Will you stand outside since the door is Broken?" Florence nodded and walked out.

They walked back to the room in silence but they were the last few in again so as they shuffled through their arms hit.

Everyone finished the script and people separated so the director and writers could discuss changes, at the end of the day people would meet again then they could leave but usually it took about two hours before then.

Florence went and got a drink and stood in a corner watching everyone. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through her instagram feed then opened her camera and took a picture of everyone in the room so when she could post about it she would have pictures.

"Ooh creepy, who are you taking pictures of?" Florence heard a voice next to her, it was Lizzie looking at her curiously. "I was just taking a picture for when we can post about the movie." Florence nodded slowly after she finished talking. Before she could do anything else Lizzie grabbed her phone. "Say cheese." Lizzie held the phone up and kissed Florence's cheek while she smiled and one where they were both smiling.

"Oh I want both of those pictures let me text them to myself." Lizzie closed the camera and added herself to Florence's contacts then texted the picture's. "Thanks" she said raising her eyebrows and sauntered off to talk with others. Florence bit her lip and watched her.

Florence opened her photos and looked at the two pictures specifically admiring the one where Lizzie kissed her.

About an hour went by of people talking waiting around when the writers and director came back out capturing everyone's attention. "Alright we made some changes and thought about reading it again now but most of you have a family to go home to so we just wondered if Florence and Lizzie could stay to discuss the changes even though it's five already.

"Fine with me." Lizzie stated and Florence nodded. Everyone cleared out and left within a few minutes leaving two writers the director and the girls.

"Okay girls let's go back to the reading room and we'll go over the changes." One of the writers directed. Everyone walked into the room and took their seats.

Two hours went by going over the changes and reading the lines over again only skimming through.

"Thank you for staying later to talk Lizzie and Florence, we really appreciate it." The director smiled shaking the girls hands. "Of course it was no problem." Florence smiled.

The girls walked out together not talking until they were alone. "Did you still wanna get dinner and get to know each other?" Lizzie asked stopping in the parking lot. "Yeah, should I just follow you? You can pick the restaurant." Florence asked. Lizzie nodded and they continued walking.

Each one got into their car and Lizzie waved for Florence to follow.

"Great one day down." Florence said out loud sitting in her car as she pulled out.

A/N:

Hey this is the first chapter. I won't write notes every time usually just word count. Thanks please comment if you like it!

Word count: 1,583