part 2

i sat quietly after finishing my meal, wondering to myself what could possibly happen next - i was thinking about my tentacle films for 3am chill time. i smiled to myself,, suddenly i felt a a tap on my shoulder: the finger was fat and heavy. i nudged my head, looking behind me, papa johns. he brushed my cheek with his sausage fingers, "mind for a tip, cheesestring?" he smirked. i felt my princess panties get tighter by the second he was looking into my eyes; we broke contact when he went into conversation. "So, about that tip...?" he looked away, a fresh tear rolled down his cheek - i stood up at tapped his bumhole with a passion. He rolled his eyes up to the back of his head, making a unique unicorn sound with his vocal cords.

"I'll be in the rest room waiting for you, step daddy meow meow." i twerked as i moved into the disabled bathroom.
Around 5 minutes later, i heard the juicy fat fingers clash onto the disabled bathroom door. I breathed loudly, there was a kawaii squeel afterwards. it was papito mamito susito crispy tender meow meow. i unlocked the door and opened it to see my meow moew titty witty boi. my inner chicken bone popped, "baka baby.. wanna recreate my little pony vore with step daddy?" i held my breath, counting on my wish - that finally came true. i bendovered (tehe) nicely,, my trousers and princess panties fell down - my limited edition spondgebob golden butt plug fell onto the cold tiled floor. papa johns (my goosey juicy little booty wooty), had trickled with sweat and poo crumbs, he then viciously took off his royal patrick pink pajama panties, reaveling his delicious double glazed scrumptious delumptiuos pickled big badussy ussy; i creamed just at the sight of it, the smell was ravishing and rancid all at once, tasty. i had realised the cheese on papa johnny's pizza's had come from the tip of his fore-skin from where he hadn't washed it in weeks, i decided to slurp up his fungy crinckled badussy ussy skin, removing all cheesy from his one inched todger. it was a breathtaking moment, i had enjoyed it all so far: i also somehow realised he a pack of flaming flaps which i proudly sucked dryer than the Sahara desert.

"you like that?" papi mami tami lami moaned. "time for the real good intensey stuffy.. can you handle being digested?"
"i- i- i- i would be honoured daddy- dont tell mummy wummy pwease" i howled in response, i felt papa johns lift me with his fat chunky monkey juicy woosey toosey fingers dingers - he had placed me onto his tongue, i loved the molting rotting smell. i sniffed real good before falling down stepdaddy waddy's throat, i cant wait to cum- i mean come out of his ass cheeks tomorrow morning UWU!
Papa Johns belly was fatter than 73 santa claws'es all together, yet it was breathable until tomorrow morning... what happened to the limited edition golden spondgebob butt plug? was it still on the floor? or was it consumed by papito johnny wee wee woo woo?

come back next to find out..!