checking your phone you pouted pointing at the device "so sorry, but i have something important to attend to."

digging in her pocket the brunette held out her hand showing her keys "more important than you burning down my car?"

smiling, you took the keys from her hand. your eyes traveled back up "priorities."

turning your hand to the side, the car keys slid off your palm onto the floor. taking a step forward you stepped onto the object listening as it crushed under the weight of your foot.

as you pushed your other foot forward you walked off leaving the flabbergasted female and broken keys on the floor.

and yet in the span of not even a day you've knocked another one of cora's pawns down. the cylinder tower she stood on finally had dropped down a few feet below you.

each step you took, you traveled further and further from the brunette who stood there. but maybe in all honesty you should have stayed there if you knew what was to come.

turning the corner you walked down another hall. looking right to left you took glances at the room numbers. finally stopping on the one that was sent in the text you walked over. lifting your arm you pushed down on the door handle. pushing it forward the door opened leading you in the room. it wasn't quite as you could hear the sound of laughing and talking.

walking over to the tables pushed together you smiled "good morning everyone"

at the sound of your voice sasha snapped her head up with a smile. glancing at the male next to her she scoffed. bringing her hands up she gave the buzz cut male a rough push forcing him out of the chair. at the feeling of falling connie let out a yelp, frantically trying to put his hands in front of him before he hit the hard surface.

not giving connie a glance, sasha began to pat her hands onto the seat "sit next to me y/n!"

squinting your eyes you hesitantly walked over. looking down at connie you moved your hand forward "here"

giving you a head nod as his thanks he grabbed onto your hand to lift himself up. as he almost made it up you let go of his hand making him fall back down.

sasha instantly let out a laugh as you sat down in your seat paying no mind to the male who looked at you wide eyed. connie grabbed onto the legs of your chair and started shake it "you dumb bubble gum looking cereal box, count your days!"

snorting at the comment you placed your hands on your lap.

armin sat up in his chair smiling "good, now everyone is here!"

getting up from the floor, connie grabbed a random chair taking a seat next to you. lightly kicking your chair for your attention the male leaned on the desk "are you free for christmas?"

humming you nodded your head not recalling any plans you had. the blonde that sat directly across from you, scouted his chair to the table. "every year on christmas we all go to erens and hang out. it's mostly like a sleepover but we were wondering if you would like to join us?"

mikasa was the next to speak up as she gave you a smile "and yes you get presents."

connie instantly sat up straight "meaning you have to get me presents!"