Ideas

This is where we really start writing. I'm going to put down characters, plot ideas, settings, that sort of thing, and you guys are going to help me come up with that stuff.

******

Plot so far:

Obviously we can't go with Peter, since that's too obvious, so instead I'm going with the idea of Michelle being bitten (courtesy of EvelynAmeliaRose).

The question is though, should we keep the spider? Or replace it with something else?

She should probably get bitten at Stark Industries, though we should also probably change that name.

******

Characters:

Peter
I want to keep his description mostly, but you guys can put in changes and such.

Ned
Same thing as Peter, though we probably have a bit more room to work here.

MJ
Should we put her name as MJ in the video? Or just Michelle?

Kayla
The name I've come up with for MJ's older sister. Her parents died about a year ago and her sister is 21 and takes care of her.

Danny
Kayla's boyfriend. Jerk, or not a jerk?

Izzy
The girl who has taken over as the most popular girl in school after Liz left. She doesn't like MJ.

Tony
I'm thinking we keep the internship thing, only Peter has an actual internship there too. Should we change Tony's name?

MJ as a superhero
This depends on whether or not we keep the spider, but I need a name and a costume. Ned would probably be her guy in the chair, and Peter could be her gadgets and game plan man.

******

Setting:

Her neighborhood

Her house

School

Stark Tower
(Should probably change that name...)

Secret Base?

That's all I have for now! I can't wait to read all of your ideas.

Happy writing!